Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 22:2013.05.25, Brighton Centre, Brighton, UK # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 19639 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Fantastic concert, followed up by a nice drink with some fellow amiters. Was an absolute honour to meet them.

Yes good to have met you too! Great concert & great sociable drink afterwards. We were lucky to find that excellent spot in the pub upstairs!! Anyway until the next time....;-)
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
I think during Going Home it would be a nice idea if the crew would come onto the stage and start taking away the microphones etc.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Oooh thats a bit too much dire straits me thinks...... Couldnt believe that woman last night keeping on about the walk of life!! Shame she a) didnt take a walk herself and b( got a life!! Incredibly rude woman grrrr!!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
I think during Going Home it would be a nice idea if the crew would come onto the stage and start taking away the microphones etc.
Goin' into Tow Law....

OnlineBanjo99uk

• Romeo
Oooh thats a bit too much dire straits me thinks...... Couldnt believe that woman last night keeping on about the walk of life!! Shame she a) didnt take a walk herself and b( got a life!! Incredibly rude woman grrrr!!
Yeah, she'd had too many baby chams, her timing couldn't have been worse.

Offlineherlock

• Juliet

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
it was great fun meeting banjo and knopflerfan+respetive missusses, as well as Jeroen, Ingrid, Marky49, TWM and knopflerized and that rather fun pub. (the Victory in Brighton)
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Couldnt agree more it was again so good to meet everyone and hopefully meet a few more tomorrow and Tues eve too! Onwards now to the Stanhope arms at 16:00 tomorrow!!!

OnlineBanjo99uk

• Romeo
it was great fun meeting banjo and knopflerfan+respetive missusses, as well as Jeroen, Ingrid, Marky49, TWM and knopflerized and that rather fun pub. (the Victory in Brighton)
A great bunch of people, Mrs Banjo was a little apprensive being with a bunch of MK fans, but the charms of Pottel soon had her having a great time. Thanks to everyone I met.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
now listening to my own recording of TR, and my god does it sound good.
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineJarle

• Lady writer
A really beautiful version of Going Home from last night. This song is really sounding great on this tour, and I love the beginning where Nigel comes in and him and Mark plays to each other before the song speeds up...

It's the end of a perfect day..,.

OfflineSolid Rock

• Camerado
  • Get lucky, down the road wherver.
A really beautiful version of Going Home from last night. This song is really sounding great on this tour, and I love the beginning where Nigel comes in and him and Mark plays to each other before the song speeds up...

Wow great sound! Thnx for sharing.

OfflineSolid Rock

• Camerado
  • Get lucky, down the road wherver.
Does anyone have a video of IUTC with NH on sax?

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
now listening to my own recording of TR, and my god does it sound good.
Better than Isantbul one ? I love that one, and what others slow in comparison.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 38 queries.