Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 51:2013.07.05, Schlosshof, Bad Mergentheim, Germany # SPOILER AHEAD #  (Read 13649 times)

Love Expresso

Remains a boring song.

Funny how different tastes are. I think it is a very nice addition to the set, much better live and fits better for Mark than Back To Tupelo.. nice variation, good

LE

OfflineHagelwurst_Curryslag

• Guitar George
Sultans of Swing finally made it back in Bad Mergentheim yesterday!!!!!! Wooohoooo!
Have a look:

;D :lol :P

Concerning DOTDS:
For me DOTDS is one highlight of the concert. The song is pure emotion. Normally i never sing along on a concert, but in Mergentheim i just started to sing along with DOTDS and it was just wonderful. He should keep on playing it (and adding SFFTC  :P )

Wer andern eine Bratwurst br

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Lol, same guy as in cologne
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Love Expresso

A fan obviously. Maybe a forumer??  ;D

LE

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
The Submariner is such a lovely tune, never really noticed until I heard it live. It's been going around my head since July 5, even though the beer-boozers spoiled it for me. Love the enigmatic lyrics - IIRC, we somehow agreed it's about a dying man letting his life pass before his inner eye?

OfflineMarikablue

• Camerado
The Submariner is such a lovely tune, never really noticed until I heard it live. It's been going around my head since July 5, even though the beer-boozers spoiled it for me. Love the enigmatic lyrics - IIRC, we somehow agreed it's about a dying man letting his life pass before his inner eye?
Agree......so sad and so beautiful at the same time...............love that song so much  :)
Album version fantastic too  :thumbsup
" and it's your face I'm looking for on every street "

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 42 queries.