Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 56:2013.07.13, Ippodromo delle Capannelle, Rome, Italy # SPOILER #  (Read 14300 times)

Offlineallen

• A Mark in Time
  • Founder
  • Romeo
  • La KnopflerTK
    • A Mark in Time
PRIVATEERING TOUR 2013 [C 56]

Mark Knopfler:- http://www.5gig.it/concerti/Mark+Knopfler-Roma
Clock @ Weather:- http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=215
TICKETS http://www.ticketone.it/an-evening-with-mark-knopfler-and-band-biglietti-roma.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=818448%242332663&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=461442&from=erdetaila
AMIT members attending:- http://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php/topic,2573.0.html 
Previous Concert:- http://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php/topic,3193.0.html
BUY MP3 CONCERT STICK http://www.markknopfler-live.com/epages/es639584.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es639584/Products/157

32 songs now played on this tour
SET LIST ROME

Different from last Concert in RED

01. What It Is
02. Corned Beef
03. Cleaning My Gun
04. Privateering
05. Father and Son
06. Hillfarmers Blues
07. I used to could
08. Romeo and Juliet
09. Song for Sonny Liston
10. Postcards from Paraguay
11. Marbletown
12. Speedway at Nazareth
13. Telegraph Road
14. So Far Away
15. Piper to the End
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 11:55:44 PM by allen »
My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues.

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
Beware with the horses!
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
Beware with the horses!

Seems the racing didn't finish in time for the concert because it doesn't appear to have started yet! :o
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
updates chaps???
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
updates chaps???

Horses for courses
 :P ;D
 :lol
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
01 Wii
02 cbc
03 cmg
04 priv
05 fas
06 hfb
07 iutc
08 raj
09 sfsl
10 pfp
11 marbletown
12 san
13 tr
14 sfa
15 ptte

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
short set without diamond again
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlinegoon525

• Camerado
At the current rate of set shrinkage the last concert will include only What It Is, a special 90 minute version of Marbletown, and So Far Away. Seriously, can anyone justify why RAH audiences, who had already had the advantage of a rather good support act, should also be blessed with 20% more songs than current punters?

Offlinenaif

• Camerado
At the current rate of set shrinkage the last concert will include only What It Is, a special 90 minute version of Marbletown, and So Far Away. Seriously, can anyone justify why RAH audiences, who had already had the advantage of a rather good support act, should also be blessed with 20% more songs than current punters?

I don't understand Mark these days...

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler

Probably because they were at the RAH for 6 nights and didn't have to fly to another destination.  Also the crew didn't have to pack up each night.   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlineherlock

• Juliet

I don't see anything new here; if you recall the Get Lucky tour, this was pretty much the same thing: earlier shows were blessed with more songs and more diversity, whereas later ones where shorter, less innovative, but perfectly executed. In Paris I had 16 songs, with both Prairie Wedding and Coyote, and both Done With Bonaparte and A night in Summer Long ago; in N

Offlinenaif

• Camerado

I don't see anything new here; if you recall the Get Lucky tour, this was pretty much the same thing: earlier shows were blessed with more songs and more diversity, whereas later ones where shorter, less innovative, but perfectly executed. In Paris I had 16 songs, with both Prairie Wedding and Coyote, and both Done With Bonaparte and A night in Summer Long ago; in N

Offlineallen

• A Mark in Time
  • Founder
  • Romeo
  • La KnopflerTK
    • A Mark in Time
01 Wii
02 cbc
03 cmg
04 priv
05 fas
06 hfb
07 iutc
08 raj
09 sfsl
10 pfp
11 marbletown
12 san
13 tr
14 sfa
15 ptte

We coundn't live without you, I think.   Thanks again and again, Ingrid!
My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues.

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

If I remember RAH tickets were about
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Love Expresso

I think it's fair to say that they are really on autopilot now - I cannot blame them for it. The question is if ANY band can keep up with this schedule...
I mean it is talk about lower scale and everything but still,  60 shows, almost everytime 5 in a row, at some time there have to be any losses... So the set is stable now and I guess not very much thought is given to it anymore. They are in the sun now, playing only outdoor gigs, they enjoy now. Still on a very high level, according to the reviews of the attendants. It is right what was said about 2010, same phenomenon, shorter sets (Cordoba, Gredos 14 songs played, no set-list changes at all)

What made me more angry was what I heard the last days, can't remember where: Mark saying: "Shouting is good. It's a good therapy, not that I take notice..." referring to the "bequests". Quite arrogant if you ask me. Let them ask, maybe it heals them, (which means they are ill?)
Plus Guy Fletcher's forum answers all lately lack some respect to the people that make his forum exist - they are his guests after all. So I think they are on cloud 10 now, feeling very superior after all those auiences spending so much applause, and maybe they need some time to get back on earth post-tour... All those lines about catering and the grand hotels somewhat gets boring, whereas Guy still did not manage to deliver some entries about the technical aspects of the stage/instruments/tour etc. that has been asked for in the forum more than once...

LE

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.072 seconds with 40 queries.