Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert # 61:2013.07.20 Live At Sunset Festival, Zurich, Switzerland # SPOILER #  (Read 10254 times)

Love Expresso

all of the band looked to be in a very jolly mood even as they walked on to the stage. Some of them were grinning in a way that suggested more than just a good mood, I have to say.   

What exactly did you have in mind here?  ::) Nice review btw, thank you very much!

LE

Offlinejoko

• Camerado
I'm liking Sonny a lot more these days, too!  Maybe I'll get it on Wednesday!   :)
Val, I'm sure you will get Sonny at Carcassonne ... and enjoy your final gig  ;)
Unfortunately, Zurich was my last one ... but it was a great night.
servus

Offlinetwm

• Romeo
They were all in a very good mood, as they walked on - very cheerful and smiling a lot. "Mike Mac" was grinning like a Cheshire cat. Either they'd got some very good news or they'd been imbibing. What - I'd hesitate to suggest.

There was a fair amount of smiling and laughing between the band members during the show and that's not too unusual but doing so at the very start was - to me, anyway.

It may have been that they had family or friends in the audience, as I saw "John Mac" looking out to one part of the venue and seeming to make a subtle signal at one point.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 40 queries.