Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster (0117800-815) - Owners list  (Read 298762 times)

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
Congrats, it’s a beauty!
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Fabulous, welcome to the owners thread! Hope you enjoy. I'll add it to the list soon...
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineShaunb

• Guitar George
  • Self teaching guitar.....
Thanks man, I lucked out on this, been a fan for years but would never have been able to afford the real deal.had a few spare euro and had planned to buy a kit strat but saw the competition and bought some tickets instead!  L

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
SE03477 up for grabs

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266761803640?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=9LN25DGASYq&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=FDnWw-_hRta&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Looks like great condition. I don’t really understand the circumstances where you buy a guitar like this then don’t play it for 18 years  ???

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
SE03477 up for grabs

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266761803640?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=9LN25DGASYq&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=FDnWw-_hRta&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Looks like great condition. I don’t really understand the circumstances where you buy a guitar like this then don’t play it for 18 years  ???

I agree, seller states unplayed but that just seems a waste! Great condition nonetheless and reasonable price too..

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
SE03477 up for grabs

I agree, seller states unplayed but that just seems a waste! Great condition nonetheless and reasonable price too..

I’ll have to disagree on the price! Will be interesting to see if anyone buys it.

Offlinerichardmu

• Local Hero
I’ll have to disagree on the price! Will be interesting to see if anyone buys it.

Agree, at least 1,000 over the going rate. I've seen them for 3,000 just recently even.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Agree, at least 1,000 over the going rate. I've seen them for 3,000 just recently even.

I agree wholeheartedly that £4,000 is way too much, when I looked I swear it was £3,000!
They usually sell for a maximum of £3,500...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2024, 06:58:03 AM by Knopflerfan »

OfflineShaunb

• Guitar George
  • Self teaching guitar.....
If guitars go the same way as other memorabilia then the sky's the limit on price I'd say.
I see it all the time now, you just put rare in the description and some collectors will feel they have to have it.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
If guitars go the same way as other memorabilia then the sky's the limit on price I'd say.
I see it all the time now, you just put rare in the description and some collectors will feel they have to have it.

MKs guitar Auction proved that in some ways. His three MK Strats went for such silly prices!

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
The more people hanging on to them the lesser hits the secondhand market, obviously. Since the quantity is limited the prices increases. However, it was a long time since I've seen so many Fender signatures on Reverb though.

The Gibson LP signature is even more ridiculous with the VOS model being seen at around 2500-3000 Euro.
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

OfflineSilvertown

• Lady writer
The more people hanging on to them the lesser hits the secondhand market, obviously. Since the quantity is limited the prices increases. However, it was a long time since I've seen so many Fender signatures on Reverb though.

The Gibson LP signature is even more ridiculous with the VOS model being seen at around 2500-3000 Euro.

+0?

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 38 queries.