Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster (0117800-815) - Owners list  (Read 297206 times)

Offlinetelegraph78

• Guitar George
  • Boys she can sing !
I add myself to the list of owners  :)

Serial : SE00089

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Done ;)
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinecbellingham

• Guitar George
I'd also like to be added to the owners list, Serial Number: SE11426. UK.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 12:49:59 PM by cbellingham »

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Welcome... Any idea when yours was manufactured?

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinecbellingham

• Guitar George
Welcome... Any idea when yours was manufactured?

I sent the Serial Number to Fender to check it out and it was manufactured in 2012

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Just found this on the UK ebay site...
If you are interested make sure the Labels and associated Candy come with it and ask what the serial Number is too...

Going for a bargain

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
Difficult to tell from one pic, but could be "wrong colour" model?
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Have asked the seller for the serial number... If it's a reasonably low one then Strat No.4 may join the trio..... ;)

OfflineCarrionSpy

• Camerado
Have asked the seller for the serial number... If it's a reasonably low one then Strat No.4 may join the trio..... ;)

I would like to join the owner's list even if the serial is high! Knopflerfan from your experience with MK strats is there a difference on the quality according the serial number?
What made you think there'd be a living in sheep?

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Interesting point, I have found purely the three of mine are all very different in their playing. My favourite is my LOW numbered Strat which was manufactured in November 2003 so one of the very early batch. The higher numbered Strat is of course beautiful but I prefer my earlier models.....

Interestingly my early strat is much heavier than the other two so I reckon that is why it sounds so beautiful and plays so well....It's certainly one of the best guitars my local Fender dealer had serviced!!

Good luck should you bid

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Chap is going to let me know the Serial Number tomorrow......

OfflineCarrionSpy

• Camerado
Thank you Knopflerfan I really apreciate the info :clap. Please let me know about the serial. I am thinking of biding if the price doesn't get very high. I hope that someday I will get one of these strats.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Good luck with your bidding. you will not regret purchasing an MK Strat - believe me!! Will put the serial number up once I have recived it...

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
The serial Number is : SE03113 (Very close to Andym in Austarlia's Strat on our list: SE03110)
It was manufactured around 2006.....

OfflineCarrionSpy

• Camerado
Sold for 1000,75 pounds. I couldn't affort the price this time. Many expenses for me including booking two MK shows (Manchester & Glasgow) and a trip to Scotland for sightseeing. 
I found one MK strat in Greece around the same price with serial number se07143. It is for months that the seller cannot sell it so I could ask him to drop the price a little bit and has the advantage that it is located in Athens so I can try it before buy it.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 37 queries.