Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Mark Knopfler on the book show  (Read 10383 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: Mark Knopfler on the book show
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2015, 12:48:48 PM »
Yes after all those years standing in the frontlight, it is really strange and somehow sweet that he still has this nervous or humble "attacks". Makes him very human in a way

LE

I think he's probably more comfortable playing in front of thousands of people rather than in a more intimate setting.   I have heard this said from other performers, not just musicians.   He seems fine to me in concert, for example!   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

LoveExpresso

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2015, 01:08:09 PM »
Yes I was about to point to that, too. Will be interesting for me to see him at a kick-off Show for the first time in Dublin related to that.

LE

OfflineTheTimeWasWrong

• Camerado
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »
I've watched this show a few times but until now I never spotted Kitty but she's in the audience as well (at 8:30). I think she was interviewed by Mariella Frostrup a few years before this show.

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2017, 02:43:10 PM »
I've watched this show a few times but until now I never spotted Kitty but she's in the audience as well (at 8:30). I think she was interviewed by Mariella Frostrup a few years before this show.

Recently I was watching Mark's Hay on Wye Interview and there's was Kitty and his daughter in the audience. And I was like — awwwwwww!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2017, 02:49:33 PM »

Recently I was watching Mark's Hay on Wye Interview and there's was Kitty and his daughter in the audience. And I was like — awwwwwww!

I was there and Kitty signed her book for me!    I was so busy reading what she had written that I didn't notice I had bumped into MK!   :o
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
  • Heap big trouble in the land of plenty.
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2017, 06:08:21 PM »

I was there and Kitty signed her book for me!    I was so busy reading what she had written that I didn't notice I had bumped into MK!   :o

" ...I didn't notice I had bumped into MK!"  Thanks Val.... I just loved reading this! 

And thanks TheTimeWasWrong for resurrecting this -- it was nice to watch this interview again. 
If you ain’t got whiskey
(really, seriously) Don’t tell me that you ain’t got gin

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 40 queries.