Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Oslo - info wanted  (Read 9726 times)

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
Oslo - info wanted
« on: February 09, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »
Dear friends in Norway. Maybe one of you can help me out. I am going on holiday to Svalbard/Spitsbergen for a week. But because of flightschedules I will arrive in Oslo on the 7th of March in the afternoon (I believe around 15.00) and will leave the next morning.
Because I never visited Oslo either I want to have a quick view in Oslo (can't do everything in a couple of hours). So do you have ideas what I can do? Or maybe someone likes to meet somewhere for a meal and or drink. It's always great to meet fans as I already know from the roundtrip in Europe last tour.

If you have any ideas or want to meet please contact me by PM or at ingridvandemaat@planet.nl or on this forum of course!

I stay in the Radisson at the airport but I am sure there will be some trains/buses/taxis going into town  :D

Hope to hear from one of our Norwegian fans!

All the best
Ingrid

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
Re: Oslo - info wanted
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 01:28:18 PM »
There are no Norwegian fans online these days? I really want to know what highlights I can visit during a very short stay (afternoon and evening) to have a little idea of this city which must be beautiful I heard.
Hope some of our Norwegian fans can give some information.
Thanks, Ingrid

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 38 queries.