Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: On Every Street Tour  (Read 5754 times)

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
Re: On Every Street Tour
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2016, 12:57:59 PM »
Problem with radio / tv recordings is that once the cut done for the broadcast it happens that the "outtake" being lost, and sometimes even the broadcasted tape is not correctly archived.
Even the record companies may not be 100% accurate in archiving recorded material.

The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflineTobben

• Camerado
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2016, 01:46:06 PM »
Which shows who where recorded are mentioned in the tour itineraries :) I think it was the guy who has OnEveryBootleg that told me that. I absolutely love the OES tour. The early part is my favorite. Do you guys think the complete Copenhagen show was recorded?

It must but I expect that the tracks on the bootleg are the only ones that were broadcasted.  If only the audio was leaked by the broadcaster rather than someone recording from the radio.  Still, I am thankful someone did.  Perhaps they played TOL that night, if so it would be the only SB version of the tour.

On setlist.fm has Oslo is listed with two shows. I think it was just one (which we do have a recording from). According to setlist.fm tunnel of love was played in Oslo, but they didn't, unless it actually was two shows. Could they have mixed up the Oslo and Copenhagen gigs?

And does anyone know which Danish radio channel who broadcasted this? :) if so I can contact them :)

Onlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2016, 02:50:50 PM »
Which shows who where recorded are mentioned in the tour itineraries :) I think it was the guy who has OnEveryBootleg that told me that. I absolutely love the OES tour. The early part is my favorite. Do you guys think the complete Copenhagen show was recorded?

It must but I expect that the tracks on the bootleg are the only ones that were broadcasted.  If only the audio was leaked by the broadcaster rather than someone recording from the radio.  Still, I am thankful someone did.  Perhaps they played TOL that night, if so it would be the only SB version of the tour.

On setlist.fm has Oslo is listed with two shows. I think it was just one (which we do have a recording from). According to setlist.fm tunnel of love was played in Oslo, but they didn't, unless it actually was two shows. Could they have mixed up the Oslo and Copenhagen gigs?

And does anyone know which Danish radio channel who broadcasted this? :) if so I can contact them :)

At that time it could only have been the Danish National Radio (http://www.dr.dk/radio/).
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

OfflineTobben

• Camerado
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2016, 03:18:48 PM »
I've contacted them. Let's just hope Christmas comes early this year  :think :thumbsup

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 39 queries.