Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: For sale (possibly): My DS/MK Collection  (Read 2482 times)

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
For sale (possibly): My DS/MK Collection
« on: September 14, 2023, 08:41:30 PM »
Hi all.
I might be planning on selling my collection that consists of promos, albums, tour itineraries, and some other items..
It all depends on the overall interest. I have sent out a list to approximately 15 people already, awaiting many responses still about what items are interesting to who...

Right now I am not selling the collection, but it really depends on the overall interest. If enough items are interesting to people and they commit to buy the items they mark as Interesting (if a deal is closed), then I might go ahead and keep selling.

Send me a PM if you want the list. It's an Excel file with as good as everything in my collection, along with catalogue number so you can look them up on Discogs. Suggested starting price to discuss from is also added.

You can also check my Discogs profile that has most of the media possibly for sale (except a couple of mega rare Promo CDr's that are not listed there).

https://www.discogs.com/user/jbs3/collection

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
Re: For sale (possibly): My DS/MK Collection
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2024, 10:35:30 AM »
Updating this topic as my selling has been underway for a while... There are still many promo items left, some very rare ones that are hard to find!

Feel free to check out my inventory here https://www.discogs.com/seller/jbs3/profile?sort=listed%2Cdesc&limit=250&page=1

Any questions just send a DM here or at Discogs...

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 37 queries.