Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: MK Interview on Brian Johnson's A Life on the Road - November 17th  (Read 2032 times)

Offlinezigner

• Guitar George
I was surprised to not see any comments or discussion here about the interview MK did with Brian Johnson on his A Life on the Road series which airs on AXS TV in the US.

Have others not seen/known about it?  Or has it previously been aired in UK/Europe much earlier, so that this is "old news"?

I'll post more comments if there is interest, but I think it might be the best interview with MK ever, and I've never seen him so energetic and alive in an interview before.   He tells some great stories.

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: MK Interview on Brian Johnson's A Life on the Road - November 17th
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 07:00:42 PM »
I was surprised to not see any comments or discussion here about the interview MK did with Brian Johnson on his A Life on the Road series which airs on AXS TV in the US.

Have others not seen/known about it?  Or has it previously been aired in UK/Europe much earlier, so that this is "old news"?

I'll post more comments if there is interest, but I think it might be the best interview with MK ever, and I've never seen him so energetic and alive in an interview before.   He tells some great stories.

I downloaded it on 10th March this year.   Very enjoyable! 
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineKris-b

• Lady writer
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 07:03:20 PM »
Richard Bennett fansite share this on Facebook! Love this, even a little dance and singing to Tunnel of love!

Onlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »

This already old news, in Europe we saw it in March and we talked plenty about it!

https://www.amarkintime.org/forum/index.php?topic=6727.0

Yes, it was so great to see MK and Brian in that friendly terms...

Actually, I met Brian Johnson at the RAH MK show this years, and Brian Johnson is that friendly!!!!!!!! A very very nice guy, not a rock and roll diva at all!
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2019, 12:14:49 PM »

This already old news, in Europe we saw it in March and we talked plenty about it!

Actually, I met Brian Johnson at the RAH MK show this years, and Brian Johnson is that friendly!!!!!!!! A very very nice guy, not a rock and roll diva at all!
You never told me you bastard!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ via tapatalk

any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Onlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2019, 01:25:31 PM »

You never told me you bastard!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ via tapatalk

You are right, not in person, but I told that in the RAH concert threads... I guessed you already read it...
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 39 queries.