Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Back into the Studio very soon  (Read 612817 times)

OfflineCrusty

• Banned
  • Camerado
Re: Back into the Studio very soon
« Reply #1125 on: August 05, 2017, 10:22:50 PM »
You not rude? Give me break.

And stalker? You post with full name here a MK forum and on GF forum. Please.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 10:25:56 PM by eins_zwei_polizei »

OfflineEddie Fox

• Romeo
    • Ed Raposo
« Reply #1126 on: August 05, 2017, 10:28:46 PM »
You not rude? Give me break.

No, I'm not. I expose my opinions, respectfully - which is something I'd be willing to change in case we were in the same room. Now please do me a favor, don't talk to me.
I am the Iron Fist. Protector of K'un-Lun. Sworn enemy of the Hand.

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #1127 on: August 05, 2017, 11:21:39 PM »
You know what guys, it's interesting to see even a discussion like that when there's no news whatsoever :lol

OfflineEddie Fox

• Romeo
    • Ed Raposo
« Reply #1128 on: August 06, 2017, 12:04:24 AM »
You know what guys, it's interesting to see even a discussion like that when there's no news whatsoever :lol

Not so fun having your words twisted twice and getting cursed by an internet bully though lol

But yeah, I dig it  ;D
I am the Iron Fist. Protector of K'un-Lun. Sworn enemy of the Hand.

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
  • Heap big trouble in the land of plenty.
« Reply #1129 on: August 06, 2017, 10:51:05 PM »
Moderators, please follow upon this; einz_zwei_polizei is escalating.  It's getting to the point where I don't want to be here any more.  Please do something about this. 
If you ain’t got whiskey
(really, seriously) Don’t tell me that you ain’t got gin

OfflineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #1130 on: August 06, 2017, 10:56:39 PM »
Moderators, please follow upon this; einz_zwei_polizei is escalating.  It's getting to the point where I don't want to be here any more.  Please do something about this.

Dusty gave him a friendly but final warning.
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Love Expresso

« Reply #1131 on: August 06, 2017, 11:00:57 PM »
That whole guy was a pain in the ass from day one and now it seems even his weak spelling skills were just part of his fake troll identity.. He changed his name by the way..

LE

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
« Reply #1132 on: August 06, 2017, 11:03:04 PM »
Yes, incredibly unpleasant from the get go.  :disbelief
I hope final really means final.   
If you ain’t got whiskey

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #1133 on: August 06, 2017, 11:25:47 PM »
End of story. Not worth a reply anymore.now where' that new mk music?
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

OfflineCrusty

• Banned
  • Camerado
« Reply #1134 on: August 07, 2017, 12:50:20 AM »

Escalating? What are you talking about? It takes two to tango, baby (referring to Brazilian Guy).

OfflineCrusty

• Banned
  • Camerado
« Reply #1135 on: August 07, 2017, 12:52:23 AM »
That whole guy was a pain in the ass from day one and now it seems even his weak spelling skills were just part of his fake troll identity.. He changed his name by the way..

LE

So why is there even an option to change one's avatar and name if that's so bad? The almighty quizzaciosly used to be foma, didn't he? Didn't he also use to be a severe pain in the rectum?

As for the spelling, I've taken classes plus medication. Now it's kicking in.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 12:54:42 AM by Crusty »

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
« Reply #1136 on: August 07, 2017, 08:06:17 AM »
Moderators, we have a problem.  Please remove Crusty/eins_zwei.
If you ain’t got whiskey

Love Expresso

« Reply #1137 on: August 07, 2017, 08:20:41 AM »
You can change every 30 minutes if you want -  it is what it says about you... medication my ass. You overstepped a line, no doubt. I am with Liz here.
Your signature for example is pure offence..  I am pretty sure you are from Germany which makes it even more unbearable for me. You are not showing any signs of insight or behaviour.

Pottel, understood!  -No more posts from me in this case. This one had to be posted though.

LE

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #1138 on: August 07, 2017, 08:41:42 AM »
It reminds me when people don't listen to the new album until they get a physical copy. You're gonna listen to it anyway, so why not now? :lol
Same thing with the secret project. We will listen it eventually anyway, it will be on Wikipedia, on the website, here, there and everywhere.

Especially funny, if this project is not yet scheduled for the release, because it means we now have:

— new yet untitled album scheduled for completion in March 2018 (not release)
— new classified super secret project, and it will be released... or not, who knows?
— new Henrik Hansen documentary film with the live album, which can be released... or not, who knows?

Too much uncertainty here, what's happening? I can perfectly understand all the people who already decided to give up...

I bet it has to do with Dire Straits. Mark is going to resurrect Dire Straits in some shape or form for 40th Anniversary, and I don't think it's a good idea :disbelief

Actually what could happen is a re-edition of all DS stuff with bonus material, because of the 40th anniversary, but it won't have anything to do with MK/DS if it happens but with the record company.

I recall when Alchemy was released in dvd/BR, some journalist asked MK about it and he said he didn´t know about it, that it was something from the record company, that he was centered in his own album and next tour (I think it coincided with the Get Lucky release...)

I asked sometime ago to Guy if apart of the secret project, new MK record and tour and the Henrik Hansen thing there were anything else coming and he answered that a couple of things more, my guess is that maybe they know there is an idea from the record company to re-release all the DS stuff for the anniversary...

Let´s see what happens... also On The Night and A Night In London would have to be released in BR properly,and there are many MK solo records waiting to be released on vinyl, I know for sure that GH and STP were about to be released in LP so, there might be some more in the pipeline that we know...
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlinebinone

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Lady writer
« Reply #1139 on: August 07, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »
It reminds me when people don't listen to the new album until they get a physical copy. You're gonna listen to it anyway, so why not now? :lol
Same thing with the secret project. We will listen it eventually anyway, it will be on Wikipedia, on the website, here, there and everywhere.

Especially funny, if this project is not yet scheduled for the release, because it means we now have:

— new yet untitled album scheduled for completion in March 2018 (not release)
— new classified super secret project, and it will be released... or not, who knows?
— new Henrik Hansen documentary film with the live album, which can be released... or not, who knows?

Too much uncertainty here, what's happening? I can perfectly understand all the people who already decided to give up...

I bet it has to do with Dire Straits. Mark is going to resurrect Dire Straits in some shape or form for 40th Anniversary, and I don't think it's a good idea :disbelief

Actually what could happen is a re-edition of all DS stuff with bonus material, because of the 40th anniversary, but it won't have anything to do with MK/DS if it happens but with the record company.

I recall when Alchemy was released in dvd/BR, some journalist asked MK about it and he said he didn´t know about it, that it was something from the record company, that he was centered in his own album and next tour (I think it coincided with the Get Lucky release...)

I asked sometime ago to Guy if apart of the secret project, new MK record and tour and the Henrik Hansen thing there were anything else coming and he answered that a couple of things more, my guess is that maybe they know there is an idea from the record company to re-release all the DS stuff for the anniversary...

Let´s see what happens... also On The Night and A Night In London would have to be released in BR properly,and there are many MK solo records waiting to be released on vinyl, I know for sure that GH and STP were about to be released in LP so, there might be some more in the pipeline that we know...

Yes to everything, but the bonus material.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 40 queries.