Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: michael jackson died at the age of 50  (Read 13637 times)

OfflineFletch

• Romeo
Re: michael jackson died at the age of 50
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2009, 09:52:00 AM »
I don`t think we`ll ever know the truth about Michaels controversies. Only the folk involved know.

This banter reminds me of the great Chris Rock stand up, "Another Kid? Thats like another dead white girl turning up at OJs house!..."
Check it out on Youtube, very naughty but funny.
Hey, i`ve got a truffle dog - finally a song the ordinary man can relate too!

OfflineWaterline Man

• Lady writer
Re: michael jackson died at the age of 50
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2009, 11:06:38 AM »
So was O.J. Simpson.  Take it from a ten year veteran of Law Enforcement.. an acquittal in a court of law does not mean he was innocent.  And as a Child Abuse Detective, I think I have a particularly valid take on this topic.  Jackson was a classic child molester who manipulated and coerced his victims into doing things that they knew were wrong.  He was accused more than once, and I don't care how "great" of a pop icon he was... if it was your child he molested, you would not be singing his praises.  (That is not directed at any one person here, just a general statement.)  I have seen first hand the results of such abuse, and it sickens and scars children for the rest of their lives.  I am so sick of celebrities being given a free pass on illegal behavior simply because they are "talented geniuses."

Just my two cents.  Not trying to change anyone else's opinion of the guy, just stating my opinion.

Peace.

I would have send to jail the parents that used to carry their children to MJ villa/entertainment park and to let them to sleep there. Don't you think they knew that MJ had a disturbed personality? I can't judge MJ because I can't know what really happened there, but I can judge the parents who think to make easy money over their children's skin.
For the rest I agree with you: I am tired too of rich and powerful persons who are above the law; and here in Italy they govern us  >:(

Correct Rudiger,spot on,the parents are as much to blame as anyone else for putting their kids in that situation.
If it aint broke dont fix it!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.026 seconds with 38 queries.