Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Paul Simon's final show  (Read 1654 times)

Onlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
Paul Simon's final show
« on: September 23, 2018, 12:38:17 PM »
So Paul Simon has officially wrapped his "farewell tour" in Queens and there was no Art Garfunkel, which is a shame.
No playing together required, just invite him on stage at least. But no! No any signs of a peace between the two.

Do you think Mark will ever make peace with David? Hell no, people like that are "over it" for some reason.

Pick a sentimental location for the last show, delay the information about it, mystify people, and then...
That would be the best end of a career imaginable, end it with the same questions. Thanks, Paul!

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Re: Paul Simon's final show
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 05:41:38 PM »
So Paul Simon has officially wrapped his "farewell tour" in Queens and there was no Art Garfunkel, which is a shame.
No playing together required, just invite him on stage at least. But no! No any signs of a peace between the two.

Do you think Mark will ever make peace with David? Hell no, people like that are "over it" for some reason.

Pick a sentimental location for the last show, delay the information about it, mystify people, and then...
That would be the best end of a career imaginable, end it with the same questions. Thanks, Paul!

They are brothers, so I guess chances are, they will, also, as far as I know, there is no hate involved, only harmed ego's

sent from my Samsung Galaxy 9+ via tapatalk

any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.021 seconds with 36 queries.