Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Analyzing Fair Admission HELP wanted  (Read 26464 times)

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
Re: Analyzing Fair Admission HELP wanted
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 10:21:12 PM »
it's the first time I am using MK.com for tickets

I got an email saying it's ok, but when I click on the link I have the "order has timed out" message
when I try to login, its says "wrong login", and when I try to reset my pasword, it says that my email is not found  :smack
Your first time. My last time...

Will you say the same when you will finally get your first row tix?

Keep cool and relax, et arrétez gémir c'est tellement français laissons pour une fois cette tâche aux autres.

non je vais juste passer par les ventes normales type Carrefour ou Fnac et me retrouver au fond. ça fait juste 8 ans que j'attends de revoir Mark. c'est tout. non je ne gémis pas..si ? ah bon  ;D :lol

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 10:27:14 PM »
Vincent ça remarche, je viens de recevoir un mail de confirmation poyr Lyon !

Onlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 11:14:45 PM »
So finally I was able to buy two tickets to Lisbon, 30 April in a couple of attempts. Great system, lol. I don't even know which seats I bought.

OfflineLis

• Lady writer
  • Heap big trouble in the land of plenty.
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 11:17:05 PM »
Hey foma -- very glad for you!!   :D

I didn't get Lisbon, but still hope to get tix. Perhaps from scalpers  :smack

Ingrid, I sent my stats to you, thank you for taking this on.   :-*
If you ain’t got whiskey
(really, seriously) Don’t tell me that you ain’t got gin

Offlineherlock

• Juliet
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 11:18:09 PM »

I got an email saying it's ok, but when I click on the link I have the "order has timed out" message
when I try to login, its says "wrong login", and when I try to reset my pasword, it says that my email is not found  :smack

Keep cool and relax, et arrétez gémir c'est tellement français laissons pour une fois cette tâche aux autres.
J'ai passé l'âge de me faire emmerder par de l'amateurisme. Surtout quand je paye 100€ le billet et que j'en prends 10... Je me suis fait jeter de Paris, qui aurait pu être le seul auquel je puisse aller ! D'habitude en s'y prenant bien on pouvait avoir le premier rang. Là, que va-t-il rester lundi ? Et pour les autres, pour l'instant on me dit rang A-P ! Donc premier rang je le croirai quand je le verrai...
Grumpf. C'est pas souvent, mais ce soir je fais mon Melenchon !

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 11:27:56 PM »

J'ai passé l'âge de me faire emmerder par de l'amateurisme. Surtout quand je paye 100€ le billet et que j'en prends 10... Je me suis fait jeter de Paris, qui aurait pu être le seul auquel je puisse aller ! D'habitude en s'y prenant bien on pouvait avoir le premier rang. Là, que va-t-il rester lundi ? Et pour les autres, pour l'instant on me dit rang A-P ! Donc premier rang je le croirai quand je le verrai...
Grumpf. C'est pas souvent, mais ce soir je fais mon Melenchon !

Rendez-vous lundi matin 8 heures  :wave
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Offlineknopflerized

• Romeo
  • I might Get Lucky ...
    • Mark In Summer Long Ago
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2018, 11:34:41 PM »
It seems that they have the list names of the faithful fans and that they rejected their (our) request...

For myself:
Paris and Anvers were rejected....
Lyon, Saint Julien, and Nimes were accepted...

I am very disappointed of this fu**ing system, so I give up for Nîmes... There fees are crazy...
If I was sure to have at least a 1st to 5th row, I would say okay okay... lets try... but I don't want to risk a 10th or 20th or in the corridor ticket...
So I am not only monaning, but I am complaining...
Is it a punishement???  For the supposed "last" tour... thanks for the good memory.... I wouldn't have imagined such crap...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 09:04:10 AM by knopflerized »

OfflineAdz

• Local Hero
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2018, 11:57:05 PM »
Front row tickets? I don't think anyone will get those this time. Mine are half way down the O2, London....

Offlinemarki

• Local Hero
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2018, 12:21:33 AM »
Thank you Ingrid for trying to fix this...

Few points that might help:

- FA system caused many fans (and "not fans") to put multiple venues, even if they're not sure they'll attend. This results in over the top demand, which some of it is actually "fake"/not real

- The FACT that the hard core of MK fans are out, says it all. This proves that the method is wrong. I also believe that many "winners" which are not real fans will resell their tickets. Viagogo will prove that few weeks from now

- The lack of us fans in the front rows will have a very negative impact on the atmosphere of the concerts. PC should be well aware of that.

- One of the main goals should be that the (probable) 4-5 RAH concerts during the beginning of June – will *NOT* be a part of the “FA” system.
I know the RAH dates aren’t confirmed but I’m quite confident that they WILL happen and we need to make sure FA system will not apply to them.

I hope we'll hear something encouraging from PC side (though chances are slim)
Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 12:42:20 AM by marki »

Offlinebeanbeanor

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2018, 12:41:11 AM »
Done. Both requests were no, both shows in the US

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2018, 01:43:45 AM »

- FA system caused many fans (and "not fans") to put multiple venues, even if they're not sure they'll attend. This results in over the top demand, which some of it is actually "fake"/not real

- The FACT that the hard core of MK fans are out, says it all. This proves that the method is wrong. I also believe that many "winners" which are not real fans will resell their tickets. Viagogo will prove that few weeks from now

- The lack of us fans in the front rows will have a very negative impact on the atmosphere of the concerts. PC should be well aware of that.

- One of the main goals should be that the (probable) 4-5 RAH concerts during the beginning of June – will *NOT* be a part of the “FA” system.
I know the RAH dates aren’t confirmed but I’m quite confident that they WILL happen and we need to make sure FA system will not apply to them.

Cheers!

You are good! You wrote down what is already in my concept letter. I am waiting till tomorrow afternoon (CEST) to have my statistics as good as possible

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2018, 07:01:29 AM »
Solution:

On Monday they'll add a discount code at the checkout for the regular presale. Discount code AMIT or similar will give a 0.00 discount BUT a prioritised seating.

Whatever discount code that will be is given to Ingrid from PCM. Members of AMIT may get the code from Ingrid (and others that have it, tree style) but only members that have registered before the 22nd of October are eligible.

(PS. Just a suggestion)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 08:24:17 AM by border_reiver »
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

Online3Strats

• Camerado
  • 3 Strats . . and a number of others
    • dtvaviation images.co.uk
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2018, 07:47:13 AM »
I got a reply from support telling me the problem had been resolved 10 minutes after I went to bed ! So I've accessed the link again as soon as I saw the email this morning & paid for my 2 Newcastle tickets. Have to wait & see what the allocation is now. Hopefully the new system will mean I haven't been disadvantaged by the delay in paying.
When you point your finger 'cause your plan fell through you've got 3 more fingers pointing back at you.
MK tour photos & my music page can be found at: http://dtvaviationimages.co.uk

DTRW Tour: Newcastle.  Block A, Row E,
seats 21 & 22

Offlinewakeywakey

• Camerado
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2018, 08:43:23 AM »
The FA system was set up because management didn't like the fact others were making extra money on the tickets.
They solved the problem by getting the extra money themselves.
The fact that the ticket prices are so expensive is one thing but the added fees are a complete insult.PCM could control all of this because they chose the venues and agreed to the terms.They could have insisted on a much fairer system but money talks.
The only way this will stop is if we stop supporting these schemes.
Of course this is not easy so difficult choices have to be made.
It'll be a shame missing this tour but I'm sure I'll survive.

Offlinepamplina

• Camerado
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2018, 08:46:51 AM »

Cheers!
Good points!
I can add that we're paying 20% overprices to get something we don't know what it is.
Selling things without explaining what is being sold is almost illegal, and undoubtedly immoral.
Greetings from Cadiz, Spain :-)

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 36 queries.