Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Release date  (Read 44432 times)

OfflineAdz

• Local Hero
Re: Release date
« Reply #195 on: November 20, 2018, 04:31:01 PM »
Well, look at this way, once you buy the deluxe box, you got most tracks in three different masterings (cd, digital and vinyl) which does make a huge difference in terms of sound. It’s not too bad that we miss one out of twenty songs.

Secondy, from what I heard so far (my box arrives tomorrow...), it’s an incredibly good record, great songs and a new tour is scheduled so maybe but just maybe we should complain a little less? :think

I do understand, my opinion doesn’t allow me to make new friends. :lol :lol :lol

The point for me, and others, is that in buying the most expensive version of the album, (by a long stretch,) you should have every variation of the songs in the box, including digital downloads of every song. But you haven't. I don't have a record deck, (I hope to again at some point,) and the reason I bought the box set was purely for those digital downloads, so I could have all the tracks on my iPhone and PC. I don't think that is too much to expect for the amount of money the box set costs, but everyone has their own opinion.

I'm still waiting for my box set to be delivered, out of interest.

I agree the most expensive version should have everything. I even think that the usual deluxe box of the last albums around 90 euros is actually too expensive even if it had everything included. I also agree with the ones that mentioned Gilmour's boxes as comparisons, which are smaller in size to the MK's ones but they are extremely nice contaning a lot of material, both as physical stuff inside the box and as audio/video musical material, and you know what it costs less than half, 40 euros.

I agree with that.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 38 queries.