Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Standard pre-sale - where are your seats?  (Read 10129 times)

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
Re: Standard pre-sale - where are your seats?
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2018, 08:46:30 AM »

I am moaning, yes, because I did everything right by the second. In the past I almost always got row 1 or 2 by doing that. This  year Igot row 2 for Bordeaux and Toulouse, row 5 for Strasbourg, row 4 for both Paris and Lyon, so that's not a progress at all. You can call me spoiled if you like, and it's true that it's no big deal and that nobody died, but still, this system suck. I promise I was as fast as light for all these orders...
Waiting for Saint-Julien ans Nîmes now.

Sorry I did a mistake, door X is actually left side block , you got not that good seat for Paris

Apologies  :disbelief.

(but will happily share a drink with you though)
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

Onlineherlock

• Juliet
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2018, 08:58:26 AM »
With pleasure as usual ! :)
Cheers

Onlineherlock

• Juliet
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2018, 09:00:23 AM »
Rejected from FA. Standard Presale at 10:00 precise left me with ROW 7 for Copenhagen. What a joke this is.
Welcome to the club...

OfflineMK_live

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Camerado
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2018, 09:29:10 AM »
Amsterdam block B row 8
Antwerp block 002 row 9

Both checked out within 2 minutes after the start of the presale. Previous years got me better seats that way. Anyway, I am happy with the locations I have.

Offlinecrimmer

• Camerado
  • BLUESY man Chris
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2018, 03:07:41 PM »
Leeds              Block D, Row J, Seat 8.
Barcelona Sector   SP4, Row 8, Seat 44

Manchester   block b row j seat 16
                    block b row j seat 17

Verona      Floor, Row 8, Seat 21

newcastle  BL 111, Row E, Seat: 364 (not presale)
SHANGR LA-2 concerts  KTGC-3 concerts 
ATRR- 1 concert GET LUCKY - 3 concerts
2011- 2 concerts PRIVATEERING- 6 concerts
TRACKER 6 concerts
DTRW Barcelona, leeds, Newcastle, RAH x2 ,Manchester, Birmingham,

OfflineFretbol

• Guitar George
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2018, 05:06:27 PM »
London O2 - Section A3, Row N, Seat 41

Antwerp Floor Section 002, Row 9, Seat 1

Offlinezeusjazmin

• Guitar George
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2018, 06:05:05 PM »
got my seats today and a total let down,pre sale tickets payment completed at 12.02,only 2 minutes after it opened and I got Glasgow block7 row tt,really only 2 rows from back of arena floor,could not have got worse seats in the whole arena!!!!
looks like I will try and buy tickets from another source for this concert.
really disappointed.

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2018, 06:13:24 PM »
got my seats today and a total let down,pre sale tickets payment completed at 12.02,only 2 minutes after it opened and I got Glasgow block7 row tt,really only 2 rows from back of arena floor,could not have got worse seats in the whole arena!!!!
really disappointed.

Interesting.  I ordered my Glasgow ticket 3 minutes after opening due to the fact I had ordered my Leeds and Newcastle tickets prior to it and I am seated in section 006, Row E, Seat 95.  Does clicking refresh and hovering with our finger on the button really make a difference...

"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2018, 06:21:50 PM »
really disappointed.

Interesting.  I ordered my Glasgow ticket 3 minutes after opening due to the fact I had ordered my Leeds and Newcastle tickets prior to it and I am seated in section 006, Row E, Seat 95.  Does clicking refresh and hovering with our finger on the button really make a difference...

https://support.markknopfler.com/support/solutions/articles/4000131577--how-is-inventory-allocated-between-fair-admission-and-markknopfler-com-presales-

Could this be the answer why some of you have seats at the back?

"People that receive tickets through the Fair Admission process are seated first. The regular MarkKnopfler.com presale on October 29 in most markets will have all remaining inventory.

Specifically, where MarkKnopfler.com is able to secure 1000 seats for a single show, there may be more than one price point of ticket in that inventory for that show. If there are only 600 of the most expensive tickets then the remaining 400 have to be the next best available and they are generally a little cheaper."

FA assigned randomly, pre-sale though is first come, first served isn't it? I don't know but this whole process was so confusing and unclearly described in the beginning when they launched the FA...

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2018, 06:34:34 PM »
really disappointed.

https://support.markknopfler.com/support/solutions/articles/4000131577--how-is-inventory-allocated-between-fair-admission-and-markknopfler-com-presales-

"People that receive tickets through the Fair Admission process are seated first. The regular MarkKnopfler.com presale on October 29 in most markets will have all remaining inventory.

Specifically, where MarkKnopfler.com is able to secure 1000 seats for a single show, there may be more than one price point of ticket in that inventory for that show. If there are only 600 of the most expensive tickets then the remaining 400 have to be the next best available and they are generally a little cheaper."

FA assigned randomly, pre-sale though is first come, first served isn't it? I don't know but this whole process was so confusing and unclearly described in the beginning when they launched the FA...

It doesn't appear to be first come, first served though;  I have a better seat than zeusjazmin and had already ordered my other two tickets!
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2018, 06:53:20 PM »
really disappointed.

Weird.. I know MK.com page said that in FAQ/Support section....

I must have had maximum luck to snatch row 1 through FA....

It doesn't appear to be first come, first served though;  I have a better seat than zeusjazmin and had already ordered my other two tickets!

Weird.. I know MK.com said that in FAQ/Support section...

Must have had maximum luck to snatch row 1 in FA...The funny thing is I decided the last day with a couple of hours left to register just to take the chance...

Offlinezeusjazmin

• Guitar George
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2018, 08:45:00 PM »
I could/would have better seats if I had just ordered through ticketmaster,fans seated a few rows behind me will have a better view on the raised seats,oh well I was first row dead centre at gl tour and first row left at privateering tour so my luck has ran out,and did I mention against front barrier standing at right in front of mk at the secc on the on every street tour :wave

Offlinemilicz

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2018, 08:57:33 PM »
I got 2 BBB row seats at the Chicago Theater, so second row!  Very happy, never been that close for a show.

Offlinecbellingham

• Guitar George
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2018, 10:51:32 PM »
Block B Row F for Leeds - I guess they’re decent seats but much worse than I’ve ever had in previous presales. My receipt is timed 12.01, I couldn’t have been any quicker so maybe it’s not first come first served?

All in all I think the presales / (un)fair admission have been a shambles this time and have only served to upset the loyal fans.

OfflineDS

• Local Hero
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2018, 09:57:45 AM »
Lucca had no FA. I ordered my tickets within a minute from the opening of the presale and I've got row 6. I'm not convinced that 5 entire rows sold out after 1 minute... I'd love to see how this "first come first served" is actually implemented.
Tracker - Lucca 2015
DTRW - Lucca 2019

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 36 queries.