Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: For the deluxe box : who managed to download the bonus tracks with the voucher ?  (Read 18873 times)

Offlinestraitsway75

• Lady writer
I wrote at mkcom to know info about, and tell my intention to cancel my order if this fact is true.
I do think that's the danger of this age of deluxe this and bonus that - the label may just think, oh you ordered the vinyl deluxe; you get what you we said on the vinyl...
I think the missed expectation lies in not realizing what get-a-lifers want; everything! I mean there's no official digital DS Twisting EP? There's simply no understanding that's what we want as a minimum, not a bonus?
No my friend. When in september, I decided to pre-order the box, I read clearly - bonus card downloading tracks -
Whats the point anyway, the 16 track cd is in the boxset ??? Why offer exact the same tracks (minus 2) as download?
insane
insane
insane
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
I will cancel my order. Everyone should really...  :disbelief

LE

I am returning mine since it's unopened.
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

Offlineregmka

• Guitar George
I propose to write a petition to the publisher with the requirement to release all (I mean ALL) tracks in digital format to box set owners

OfflineEl Macho

• Lady writer
I propose to write a petition to the publisher with the requirement to release all (I mean ALL) tracks in digital format to box set owners
+1
They got a name for people like you, yeh they do
And they got a name for people like me too
El Macho, El Macho

Offlinestraitsway75

• Lady writer
me

OfflineFletch

• Romeo
It stands to reason that we actually DO want to buy all the songs, just in reasonable way!
For example, if they offered the vinyl bonus tracks on an affordable bonus single / EP per record store day type thing, there would be less grievance.
But if you buy the super deluxe golden hand-woven, MK-kissed & stitched box set, it is reasonable to think you wouldn't miss out on the CD bonus tracks...

It does seem like they either don't understand what fans want, or they want to exploit their most devoted fans as much as they can.
Hey, i`ve got a truffle dog - finally a song the ordinary man can relate too!

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
I suggest Ingrid to front this.
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

Onlineherlock

• Juliet
Not only box owners. All of us, for free or at least for a decent price...

Offlinestraitsway75

• Lady writer
Ask at who have the download card to retrying, who knows some error in the net or some malfunction  :hmm

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
When you look up on this website (https://thesoundofvinyl.com/*/*/Down-The-Road-Wherever-Deluxe-Boxset/5Y8Q0000000) where the downloadcode is from it say digital download of ALL tracks!! So is it also written at Bol.com. So that it is only 14 is also a wrong way to sell your product... And ALL songs means including the bonus tracks?? Otherwise it is ALL songs of the standard album wich is not included in the box :lol. :hmm
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
Ask at who have the download card to retrying, who knows some error in the net or some malfunction  :hmm

I tried also a second time, I even asked a new code :lol, but unfortunatly no :disbelief. Only 14 tracks..

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
The irony is that one of the songs not able to be downloaded is actually called Don't Suck Me In.  ::)
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
Glad that I didn't buy the boxset then, I don't have a turntable.
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
The irony is that one of the songs not able to be downloaded is actually called Don't Suck Me In.  ::)

Yeah indeed :o, "I'm the fool" would have been a good re-release as well :lol  ::)

Offlinestraitsway75

• Lady writer

I tried also a second time, I even asked a new code :lol, but unfortunatly no :disbelief. Only 14 tracks..
:disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief
Im so angry because thinking that 3 beauty tracks like Sky and Water  :P :P Don't suck me in  8) 8) and Pale Imitation  :thumbsup aren't possible listen in digital way  :'( :'( :'( :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.053 seconds with 38 queries.