Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: For the deluxe box : who managed to download the bonus tracks with the voucher ?  (Read 18870 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
The irony is that one of the songs not able to be downloaded is actually called Don't Suck Me In.  ::)

Hahahaha!! I can't say anything as Ive ordered the box set - still I'm looking forward to hearing the album and extras on vinyl
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
The irony is that one of the songs not able to be downloaded is actually called Don't Suck Me In.  ::)

Hahahaha!! I can't say anything as Ive ordered the box set - still I'm looking forward to hearing the album and extras on vinyl

Should be good but my turntable bit the dust earlier in the year and I decided not to get another.  Barely used it.  Love my old Sony CDP-XA20ES CD player through my B&W DM801s.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Love Expresso

Ok knopflerfan then you are officially singled out now to make the best possible recording taken from the vinyl and make it available. I can't believe that the quality of the three bonus tracks from days ago  are the best possible one...

LE

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

Should be good but my turntable bit the dust earlier in the year and I decided not to get another.  Barely used it.  Love my old Sony CDP-XA20ES CD player through my B&W DM801s.

Sounds a lovely bit of kit you had.
Ive got a humble audio technica played through my Ruark R4 Mk3 - Beautiful warm sound.....

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Ok knopflerfan then you are officially singled out now to make the best possible recording taken from the vinyl and make it available. I can't believe that the quality of the three bonus tracks from days ago  are the best possible one...

LE

Dear Wolfgang,
Once the box set arrives I will endeavour to make an mp3 recording....... :wave

Love Expresso

I understand what they are try to say with that vinyl thing. But IF they also put up a download voucher, then it should be complete. Or be consequent and no voucher at all... so typical for MK releases over the last years ..

LE

OfflineUrrim

• Guitar George
  • Not quite the movie star
Ask at who have the download card to retrying, who knows some error in the net or some malfunction  :hmm

I tried also a second time, I even asked a new code :lol, but unfortunatly no :disbelief. Only 14 tracks..
:disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief
Im so angry because thinking that 3 beauty tracks like Sky and Water  :P :P Don't suck me in  8) 8) and Pale Imitation  :thumbsup aren't possible listen in digital way  :'( :'( :'( :disbelief :disbelief :disbelief

I can't imagine that those three tracks will only be available physically, right? Maybe they'll be digitally published later on, at least I very well hope so. It'd be a shame to miss out on those.

LE

Dear Wolfgang,

That'd be great, Knopflerfan!

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler

LE

Dear Wolfgang,

What about also doing flac? :-)
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado

LE

Dear Wolfgang,

That would be awesome :thumbsup :clap
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

Love Expresso

Yes thank you Steve

LE

OfflineElDonso

• Guitar George
I ran the extra tracks through a quick and dirty "mastering process" in Logic Pro, but I am by no means an expert, however they are now possible to listen to and at about the same volume as the rest (but crap sound in, crap sound out).

But I'm hoping for a way to get these tracks in a better quality, as I really like them.
Long time lurker, life long MK/DS fan. Mark inspired me to pick up the guitar

Love Expresso

Yes please! It's a sin not to listen to Don't Suck Me In in proper quality ...

LE

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

Sounds a lovely bit of kit you had.
Ive got a humble audio technica played through my Ruark R4 Mk3 - Beautiful warm sound.....

You're more modern than me!  Still have the CD player and speakers, just the turntable that went kaput.  Had them since the early to mid 90s if I remember right. :think  Built like a tank.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Again as soon as the box set arrives, I will record the bonus track to my computer as an mp3.....

OfflineMarnix

• Camerado
Again as soon as the box set arrives, I will record the bonus track to my computer as an mp3.....
Can i get the mp3 of vinyl bonus ? Thnx

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.054 seconds with 46 queries.