Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: For the deluxe box : who managed to download the bonus tracks with the voucher ?  (Read 18871 times)

OfflineIan Lewis

• Camerado
    • Ian Lewis Photography
I got the box, but the CD is damaged and two last songs are not playing... Oh Dear.

Bugger!  With Tracker and DTRW I've gone just digital downloads.  It's nice to have the physical copies but I find they just gather dust.  I guess you'd get better quality as well though

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
It's a shame yet a bit funny about all this confusion, disappointments, bad service from MK.com/PcM, songs missing here and there, all this all that..

Didn't expect so much things to read about here, and the album has just come out. Is it some kind of record in terms of letting fans down?
One customer who gets a CD where the last tracks does not play due to damage? A real shame... All the confusion with the FA process in the beginning, all the disappointment with rows, the failure with apple.com + at&t mail addresses for FA tickets + so many rejected fans for FA tickets, tracks exclusive on vinyl and only standard songs in download voucher for digital songs, late deliveries in next week for some fans?,  I mean the list can be a lot longer as well..

I feel sorry for all you that have been massively let down, yet it is a bit funny and interesting to see how bad things have been handled by MK.com/PcM .... :think :think

OfflineIan Lewis

• Camerado
    • Ian Lewis Photography
It's a shame yet a bit funny about all this confusion, disappointments, bad service from MK.com/PcM, songs missing here and there, all this all that..

Didn't expect so much things to read about here, and the album has just come out. Is it some kind of record in terms of letting fans down?
One customer who gets a CD where the last tracks does not play due to damage? A real shame... All the confusion with the FA process in the beginning, all the disappointment with rows, the failure with apple.com + at&t mail addresses for FA tickets + so many rejected fans for FA tickets, tracks exclusive on vinyl and only standard songs in download voucher for digital songs, late deliveries in next week for some fans?,  I mean the list can be a lot longer as well..

I feel sorry for all you that have been massively let down, yet it is a bit funny and interesting to see how bad things have been handled by MK.com/PcM .... :think :think

My experience was pretty good.  I pre-ordered on iTunes and got a nice surprise when Back on the Dancefloor was made available.  The rest of the album was there in my music as soon as 16th November came around.  My only disappointment is finding out there seems to be currently no way to purchase the bonus tracks other than vinyl.  I've no way to play vinyl. 

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird

My experience was pretty good.  I pre-ordered on iTunes and got a nice surprise when Back on the Dancefloor was made available.  The rest of the album was there in my music as soon as 16th November came around.  My only disappointment is finding out there seems to be currently no way to purchase the bonus tracks other than vinyl.  I've no way to play vinyl.

Yea I am satisfied as well, got row 1 through FA, expected 4-6 so lucky I guess... The bonus tracks will be digitalised by somebody I believe, just be patient :)

Just hoping I'll claim one of the prizes in the cover location competition... lot's of people at 0km though...

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 38 queries.