Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #04 DTRW TOUR - Apr 29 2019 - Plaza de Toros de los Cal, Cordoba, Spain #SPOILER  (Read 38565 times)

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
Another incredible evening with Mark and Co, atmospheric venue / crowd..
Given the amount of second hand smoke I inhaled tonight, I may have hallucinated, but am 98.9% mk missed the last verse of stp and the band, after initial chaos, went along with marks error...
Otherwise flawless stunning performance from mk, telegraph was the best I've ever heard..

Even smoke in sports and concerts is forbidden... We are Spanish so, we don't give a Damm...

That's why I avoid Spanish concerts as much as I can and travel to Europe shows instead. This time the dates coincided with Bank holydays for me so I take the bother of attending three Spanish concerts, being one of them the opening and other in my hometown, I had to take it LOL
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Excellent version.  Really like Graeme Blevins on sax and Mark seems really "into it" this tour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK06a1jL6nU&frags=pl%2Cwn

I'm not a Sax person but yes agree it does work here. MK is indeed like you say getting into it now!!
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
A nice 'crowd' version of OUTITW... (thanks uploader!)

After the stunning Barcelona performance, i was a bit worried by the following nights improv at Valencia, but... as 2manyguitars said in the Barca thread, I love that Mark is happy to 'wing it' and hope for the best! For me, I'm not interested in any analysis of TR, Once Upon a Time In the West is the song i'm wanting to hear night after night and see how it went. :)

Edit - different uploader to yours milicz, now I can enjoy more!!!  :clap
Another Edit - They're clearly different versions?  :hmm

Fantastic video, probably the best yet with sound &  vision and as for the crowd 'choir' amazing!!!!
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler

After the stunning Barcelona performance, i was a bit worried by the following nights improv at Valencia, but... as 2manyguitars said in the Barca thread, I love that Mark is happy to 'wing it' and hope for the best! For me, I'm not interested in any analysis of TR, Once Upon a Time In the West is the song i'm wanting to hear night after night and see how it went. :)

The video posted by milicz is from Valencia not Cordoba!
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinemilicz

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle

Whoops!  :smack

The video posted by milicz is from Valencia not Cordoba!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 38 queries.