Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #06 DTRW TOUR - May 03 2019 - Coliseum da Coruña, Coruna, Spain #SPOILER#  (Read 44245 times)

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
With regards to the late start to the show, I think there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about, these tours are planned a very long time in advance, it is not just one person sorting it all out, there are many factors to take into consideration, flight times, airport flying restrictions, promoters wishes, local government/council curfews etc, various meetings/interviews for Mark, the time it takes to get to the town and construct the stage for the band to soundcheck, and a million other things we don't know about. Mark has been doing this long enough to know when is a good start time for a concert, but some things are out of his and managements hands. I think we need to give him and the band a break!!!
Yes, but when you’re aware for several years that you can’t do a full set because of time restrictions, you could start thinking of planning a different way, can’t you? ;D

What if its the difference between a shortened show and no show?

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
Exactly, I would prefer to attend a shorter show than no show at all.
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 37 queries.