Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: This tour Vs Last Tour  (Read 5195 times)

OfflineBarzofarhyme

• Camerado
Re: This tour Vs Last Tour
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 03:30:56 PM »
My first and only concert was last night in Birmingham and I'd purposely been avoiding trying to hear the setlists beforehand so that it was as much as a surprise as possible.
I though it was a pretty good mix of DS and solo stuff. My Bacon Roll sounded so much better live. Thought the addition of the brass certainly gave a new take on a lot of the songs.
Perhaps my only criticism would be that I'd loved to have heard a couple more tracks from the new album. Just two from so many good songs seemed to be a little wasted opportunity to me. Particularly would have loved to have heard Trapper Man and One Song At A Time.
But hearing MFN and BIA live again after such a long time was outstanding.  :thumbsup :clap
All i do is kiss you, through the bars of a rhyme

Offlinetunnel85

• Romeo
Re: This tour Vs Last Tour
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2019, 11:34:34 AM »
I would say in terms of enjoyment there's no difference between the tours.
It's still the best show one can attend anywhere in the world.
Only winning the World Cup could maybe bring more. Maybe... And only because it doesn't happen very often in a lifetime. :smack

Well the show remains equivalent despite the 3 best :'( songs HFB, Marbletown and TR were kicked out 
I have to say WAM , OUATITW and this fabulous version of MFN are outstanding replacements. 
The start is better , then we have the usual half hour pee break  R&J, MM, HFOH ... but after it's wow .

Oh, and there's SB...  ;D :smack :'( ???
SB had brought the show to another level, it was the only one that could replace Marbletown without shocking me and I have no logical answer why it was removed.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.032 seconds with 39 queries.