Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #25 DTRW TOUR - June 7 2019 - Sparebanken Møre Arena, Alesund, Norway #SPOILER#  (Read 9684 times)

Offlinedannr1

• Camerado
They should be given credit for bothering to play at all... God I was embarrassed to be Norwegian. Not many songs into the set, I started to notice the sound level of the chattering.I had a wonderful experience listening from first row, and tried to ignore it. Not many songs after that, I realized that the band noticed too. They saw how people simply used them as background music for their own obviously very important drunken chatter. There will always be some chattering, but this was on another level.

Bergen made up for it, I think the band clearly enjoyed, and needed, the response from the audience :D

Seated audience in Oslo, but a great vibe! and no noticeably chattering.

I missed Silvertown in Norway of course, but instead of counting songs I am more interested in the songs played, and the overall wonderful feeling of actually being there
Very typical behaviour for that particular part of the country..sorry to say.. Audience in Oslo good as always, listening and attentive

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 38 queries.