Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #32 DTRW TOUR - June 17 2019 - AccorHotels Arena, Paris, France #SPOILER#  (Read 16568 times)

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
I see, any links giving more details ?

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
http://guyfletcher.co.uk/17th-june-2019-paris/

Love it! - In cars after the show, we headed for the Boulevard Périphérique and with Mark, Glenn and myself in the lead car, the guys in the vans behind were witness to some hair-raising antics. When we pulled up at the terminal (there is no facility for private jets here), a few fans who thought it would be a good idea to follow our convoy dangerously close, grabbed their albums and sharpies and surrounded us as we got out of the cars. They had driven like lunatics to get here, all for an autograph, which… they didn’t get.
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
Thanks, very surprising indeed, hard to believe MK attracts crazy fans like that !

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinewebvan

• Guitar George
That "selfie" reminds me that they had a GoPro Fusion 360 camera on stage to the left of MK (see below), has anyone seen footage made with that camera ?

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 39 queries.