Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #43 DTRW TOUR - July 03 2019 - St. Peter at Sunset Kestenholz, Kestenholz, Swit  (Read 6968 times)

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
They are both really good players, but it just seems a bit pointless having them there most of the time. At least with Dire Straits, you had Chris White playing both Brass and Wind instruments, so he was more busy.
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing

Is it just me, but the Brass sections couldn't look anymore bored :(

Yeah, I thought the same ever since the tour started. It would be better for them to just leave the stage when there's nothing to do. And come back when there is. Middle-aged men standing around pointlessly isn't exactly the visual surrounding Mark deserves.

(That apart, I do think Tom Walsh is fantastic.)
Middle aged?
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

Yeah, I thought the same ever since the tour started. It would be better for them to just leave the stage when there's nothing to do. And come back when there is. Middle-aged men standing around pointlessly isn't exactly the visual surrounding Mark deserves.

Middle aged?

Maybe get an extra couple more stools in for the old guys when they aren't playing?
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineFenderBender

• Camerado

Middle aged?

Maybe get an extra couple more stools in for the old guys when they aren't playing?
Tom and Graeme middle aged? Gosh I must be closer to the grave than I thought! Those guys are the youngest in the band, both around 30 I think.
I don't think the brass section doing dance routines would fit the MK visual surrounding either, but I agree they could at least smile a bit more
This baker's boy from the West Country

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler

Middle aged?

Tom and Graeme middle aged? Gosh I must be closer to the grave than I thought! Those guys are the youngest in the band, both around 30 I think.
I don't think the brass section doing dance routines would fit the MK visual surrounding either, but I agree they could at least smile a bit more

Graeme's wearing glasses now too so he must be about 31.  :lol

"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 37 queries.