Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #50 DTRW TOUR - July 13 2019-Lucca Summer Festival Piazza Napoleone,Lucca,Italy  (Read 10183 times)

Offlineisina

• Guitar George
Hello to you all, I was in Lucca too, actually the concert was very good, I attended all his shows in Lucca and usually it isn't a good one but this time it was. He is struggling for sure, but I loved the fact that he and the band seemed to have a lot of fun, and he talked a lot more than usual. He struggled with mosquitos bites too!  ;D
Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
Speedway appeared very powerful to me, one odd greeny is ok, hah? ;D

I'm glad you enjoyed the show, however after watching the video on YouTube it's sad for me personally to see him struggling like this.  Not just the mistake but he was really struggling to complete it.  Somehow he's struggling on the R&J solos too this tour (also evidenced on this version), hence the reason they have been shortened no doubt. :'(

I’ve seen the vid but it’s actually a crappy recording. Doesn’t do justice to the atmosphere and sound I experienced. Based on the vid, you could say the gig was dull. Reality was different imo!

OfflineSolid Rock

• Camerado
  • Get lucky, down the road wherver.
Is this lucca show broadcasted on the internet/TV?

Or just for screens during the show?

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
Is this lucca show broadcasted on the internet/TV?

Or just for screens during the show?

screens for the show
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
According to Richard Bennett, there was a marriage proposal in the front row during R&J

lol
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

hunter

According to Richard Bennett, there was a marriage proposal in the front row during R&J

lol

Can you imagine if she had said 'no'?

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo

lol

lol

still according to RB, they are based in Rimini since the night of the show in Lucca, and went to St Julien and back to Rimini and then to Nimes and back to Rimini each day, and I guess also tomorrow after the show in Turin, these guys are nuts

Online2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..

lol

Wouldn't that actually be an appropriate response given the subject matter?

It always makes me laugh the songs that people find romantic. The best example is 'every breath you take' which is probably the most used wedding song in history but (from a certain perspective) is about an obsessive stalker....  :lol

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler

lol

John McCusker tells a similar story in his gigs about a proposal in Nandos and the reply from the girl was "I think we need to discuss this further".  :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

hunter

lol

John McCusker tells a similar story in his gigs about a proposal in Nandos and the reply from the girl was "I think we need to discuss this further".  :)

Ha-ha! "When you gonna realize it was just that the time was wrong?"

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
Yup, I also noticed the proposal, you’ll probably hear the crowd’s reaction to it in the recording. :lol

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
apparently the guy who made the proposal showed up in RB's post comments and the answer was 'yes'  ;D

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
Another nice TV video

hunter

Such a gorgeous location. Adds so much atmosphere to the show. What a contrast to those ugly, huge arenas.

Offlinemaccamania

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
During R&J someone in the first row proposed to his girlfriend, so you’ll probably hear some extra applause on the recording. ;)
Yup, I also noticed the proposal, you’ll probably hear the crowd’s reaction to it in the recording. :lol
That's me, and I confirm that she said YES!  ;D

Anybody got some videos about this moment? It will be amazing!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 42 queries.