Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: On the Night - Robin Ross interview  (Read 6635 times)

OfflineJeremiah_Dixon

• Guitar George
Re: On the Night - Robin Ross interview
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2020, 01:39:05 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where did you find the transcription? I did the transcription couple days ago, and your post seemed exactly as same as my version, including those question marks that I put in for the words I wasn't sure.
just wondering, as this is your first post here, where did you post your work then?

In a Wechat group chat. I was looking for someone who could emend it for I wasn't really sure a few words(or phrases). That's why I haven't post it here. A dude called Allen Knopfler can prove that, he's also in that group chat.
Aaaah, He shared it with us.that is where it comes from. No worries thnx for your hard work!!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No worries. but at least the dude who post the transcription could make some attempts to give references I guess

Sometimes we do these things in a hurry excited to share information with the rest as far as we can and we forget to reference some informations...

I'm sure Allen didn't want to pretend it was done by him and that he just forgot to mention, he's a good chap.

By the way, Thanks for the transcription and welcome to AMIT!

That's cool I guess. I'm sorry for being abrupt hours ago, I was a lil bit frustrated then
"I couldn't read a paper, your couldn't read a book, keep on taking me a funny funny look."

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Re: On the Night - Robin Ross interview
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2020, 01:51:38 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but where did you find the transcription? I did the transcription couple days ago, and your post seemed exactly as same as my version, including those question marks that I put in for the words I wasn't sure.
just wondering, as this is your first post here, where did you post your work then?

In a Wechat group chat. I was looking for someone who could emend it for I wasn't really sure a few words(or phrases). That's why I haven't post it here. A dude called Allen Knopfler can prove that, he's also in that group chat.
Aaaah, He shared it with us.that is where it comes from. No worries thnx for your hard work!!

No worries. but at least the dude who post the transcription could make some attempts to give references I guess

Sometimes we do these things in a hurry excited to share information with the rest as far as we can and we forget to reference some informations...

I'm sure Allen didn't want to pretend it was done by him and that he just forgot to mention, he's a good chap.

By the way, Thanks for the transcription and welcome to AMIT!

That's cool I guess. I'm sorry for being abrupt hours ago, I was a lil bit frustrated then
Listen to some knopfler music, that seems to help most of us on here

any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 36 queries.