Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Mark's sister Ruth passed away  (Read 4511 times)

hunter

Re: Mark's sister Ruth passed away
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2020, 01:34:53 PM »
How sad :(

Seems like an interesting lady: [size=78%]https://pure.royalholloway.ac.uk/portal/en/persons/ruth-kennedy(e5dc6272-aaeb-4d28-b9d0-f6a56cb629c5).html[/size]

For posting this exact page some years ago I was forced to delete the topic, I'm sure some angry guys will follow soon trying to delete this topic as well, but I don't care.
Yes, Mark's sister always seemed like the only rational person in their family :lol I mean she was not into fame and stuff, unlike her brothers. I respect that so much.

Since nobody knows her apart from a couple of photos, I don't think that I have the right to mourn the loss, but I imagine that Mark is totally devastated.
I encourage people not to delete this topic anyway, let this page be the place of a tribute to Mark's dear sister, we're not crossing the line here.
cannot remember this.
still weird to see this desperate Knopfler fans post on Benji's, Issy's insta or FB, but even weirder to see some posting on marks nieces insta about losing their mum...SO CRINGY!

They are complete idiots. Scum, really.

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2020, 02:59:01 PM »

Seems like an interesting lady: [size=78%]https://pure.royalholloway.ac.uk/portal/en/persons/ruth-kennedy(e5dc6272-aaeb-4d28-b9d0-f6a56cb629c5).html[/size]

For posting this exact page some years ago I was forced to delete the topic, I'm sure some angry guys will follow soon trying to delete this topic as well, but I don't care.
Yes, Mark's sister always seemed like the only rational person in their family :lol I mean she was not into fame and stuff, unlike her brothers. I respect that so much.

Since nobody knows her apart from a couple of photos, I don't think that I have the right to mourn the loss, but I imagine that Mark is totally devastated.
I encourage people not to delete this topic anyway, let this page be the place of a tribute to Mark's dear sister, we're not crossing the line here.
cannot remember this.
still weird to see this desperate Knopfler fans post on Benji's, Issy's insta or FB, but even weirder to see some posting on marks nieces insta about losing their mum...SO CRINGY!

I don't like behaviour like this, however, if you tend to look at things at different angles, Mark's complete absence from social media could help this situation. Naturally, people who can't reach Mark in ANY possible form, they resort to treating his relatives and, or friends as a sort of a gate towards him. Mark wants it [absence from media], so he gets this byproduct. Luckily for everyone involved, this byproduct is completely harmless and cause only some anger from normal fans and possibly victims of get-a-lifers.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2020, 03:07:37 PM »

cannot remember this.

I don't like behaviour like this, however, if you tend to look at things at different angles, Mark's complete absence from social media could help this situation. Naturally, people who can't reach Mark in ANY possible form, they resort to treating his relatives and, or friends as a sort of a gate towards him. Mark wants it [absence from media], so he gets this byproduct. Luckily for everyone involved, this byproduct is completely harmless and cause only some anger from normal fans and possibly victims of get-a-lifers.
absolutely, does not change the cringeness of using someones death for this.
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 41 queries.