Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Need help - Looking for some photos from the Dutch Dire Straits Fan Avond 1993  (Read 899 times)

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
I´m not sure if this is the right thread for my question. :think
First of all, i´ll introduce myself. I´m Klaus, a Dire Straits-Fan from Germany, and a fan since 1985 the year of Brothers in arms. I need some help from the fellow Dutch Dire Straits fans here.
I also visited the Dutch Dire Straits Fan Avond in Loosbroek in the early Nineties. I was there with another German DS-Fan. The event took place in a disco called Uitgaangscentrum, and there were a lot of fans. It was a very exciting day there, to get in contact with some other DS fans, to swap and trade Dire Straits stuff, to share some interesting experiences in the subject of Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler. I can recall, that there was a live performance with a so called "Dutch Mark Knopfler", a guy who played some Dire Straits songs with his guitar. His name was Henk Breukmeulen. Sorry if i wrote some of the dutch names in a wrong way.
I´m still looking for some photos, which could be taken from that event, where my fan-mate and i could be recongnable on. So if some of the fellow fans here also visited that event in the Netherlands and took some photos please feel free to let me know.
Many thanks to all for their time and trouble.
Enclosed you will find the original poster from that event.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 06:50:56 PM by Klaus74 »
We are fools to make war

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
Welcome Klaus74.

I may be wrong but I think somebody else here is already using this avatar so it may be confusing.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
Hi ds1984. Thank´s for your info. Normally i want to use another saved picture of Dire Straits from my PC, but the system does not allow own pictures as avatar. It is not possible to use own pictures. There comes an error-note. The used avatar is not an avatar or the picture-size is too big. So i have choosen that Mark Knopfler-picture. :think
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 08:01:58 AM by Klaus74 »
We are fools to make war

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 37 queries.