Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Any songs you skip?  (Read 37518 times)

OfflineStanko

• Camerado
  • From Split, Croatia
Re: Any songs you skip?
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2020, 12:26:32 PM »
I have just listened 500 times in few days to Heavy Fuel, is that considered a skip ?

I'd consider that heavy fuel  :o

I am so screwed that I need it in large dosage
I'm a six foot three albion but you can adjust the seat

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2020, 08:21:48 PM »
I have just listened 500 times in few days to Heavy Fuel, is that considered a skip ?

I don't skip it.  It's not the best song he's ever written but it's good fun and certainly not as boring as most of his output these days.

Oooh 'Heavy Fuel' - deffo a skipper for me.....not a great fan of 'OES' as an album.....

I love the OES album; it's one of my favourites.  Listen to it maybe the most often of all. 

Like Hunter it holds a special place in my heart as the first album I can actually remember buying the day it was released and attending the concert only a few days later.  There's a lot of great songs on there too. 

If he were to release something a tenth as good as that today it'd be his best for a long time.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OfflineStanko

• Camerado
  • From Split, Croatia
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2020, 09:15:37 PM »

I don't skip it.  It's not the best song he's ever written but it's good fun and certainly not as boring as most of his output these days.

Oooh 'Heavy Fuel' - deffo a skipper for me.....not a great fan of 'OES' as an album.....

I love the OES album; it's one of my favourites.  Listen to it maybe the most often of all. 

Like Hunter it holds a special place in my heart as the first album I can actually remember buying the day it was released and attending the concert only a few days later.  There's a lot of great songs on there too. 

If he were to release something a tenth as good as that today it'd be his best for a long time.
I agree in the yesteryear  ;D
I'm a six foot three albion but you can adjust the seat

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.022 seconds with 39 queries.