Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Introducing: The Japanese Communique From Bahamas-Straits-Power Promo-LP Album  (Read 1924 times)

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
Yes, this record is again a collection of it´s own. A very rare and special Promotional-Documentation-Record by Dire Straits. A Japan-only promo-record. Incredibly rare record now.
Dire Straits - Communique´From Bahamas / Straits Power. Special Communique´lookalike cover, but it is not the real Communique´album. Released in Japan only through Nippon-Phonogram, white label with special promo catalogue-number: SNP-87. The first half of the record features some tracks from the Communique-Album mixed with some narrations by Japanese music-journalist Yuji Kon-No in Japanese and English language. The second half of the record features two times Lady Writer and some older tunes, Sultans of swing, Eastbound train (Live version) and Where do you think you´re going.
The backcover features many information about the band Dire Straits, all four musicians and the album Communique´in Japanese language.
This record is very very rare and interesting too. I don´t have further information on that edition, but not many had been pressed. Be very patient and save some good money for a pristine copy.
We are fools to make war

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
Another gem here Klaus. I have seen it once but was too expensive for me. Thanks for the additional info.
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
I have it.
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
To vgonis, yes thank you.
Yes, you will need many patience and some money, to catch such a gem. Just wait for your chance. 8)
We are fools to make war

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.025 seconds with 37 queries.