Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: A few instrumental covers: YLT, TOL, GH  (Read 8785 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Re: A few instrumental covers: YLT, TOL, GH
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2021, 08:46:46 PM »
1. Who was Joe again? I don't know who you talk about.

2. Knopflerfan please stop to behave as if this is your private own forum. It's utterly hard to stand of late that every single comment from anybody is commented by you as if you have too much time on your hand. If you feel offended by me just block me in your account  and don't comment on me.

3. I don't play the guitar and it has nothing to do with my comment if I do or not.

4. I wasn't rude.

5. My comment was not targeted to you and your beloved signed guitars but to the quote that Quizzy made. It's indeed rubbish to say that every man with a beating heart has talent. That is indeed in my opinion an offence to every man with real talent whatsoever and I stand by it. I agree that it obviously looks like and it was a mistake that I did not quote the post I meant. I did not mean the original poster but Quizzy's quote. I have not even watched the videos in this thread and I was the first one (when you were not around yet) to state that the amount of talent in this forum is really great and astonishing.

6. I was not able to answer within seconds to your strange comments as I have a real life and was at work and was totally astonished by the avalange of posts you put out.

7. I think you are not the right person to critize if a member behaved right or wrong as I feel your point of view is not the one who should be needed to guide a forum. Ask Pottel how it's done. He knows best. Or Dusty.

LE

And so here we go:

Firstly Joe is the author of the original thread we are commenting on!!!

As a member of this forum I can comment as much as I like and as often as I like! As for time on my hands - that is plainly none of your business but while I'm commenting I actually work full time as a 'Keyworker' and have worked fulltime for the last 30 years...I value my time on this forum as I have made many friends on here and especially of late having been very ill with Coronovirus and am slowly recovering....

But that's fine, I can take a hint that my comments are not wanted on here so indeed all the best to you all....

* Mark Knopfler & Joe Bonamassa - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinedustyvalentino

• Not Quite The Movie Star
  • Founder
  • THE Sultan of Swing
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2021, 08:48:52 PM »
I like your comments.
"You can't polish a doo-doo" - Mark Knopfler

Love Expresso

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2021, 11:34:39 PM »
1. Who was Joe again? I don't know who you talk about.

2. Knopflerfan please stop to behave as if this is your private own forum. It's utterly hard to stand of late that every single comment from anybody is commented by you as if you have too much time on your hand. If you feel offended by me just block me in your account  and don't comment on me.

3. I don't play the guitar and it has nothing to do with my comment if I do or not.

4. I wasn't rude.

5. My comment was not targeted to you and your beloved signed guitars but to the quote that Quizzy made. It's indeed rubbish to say that every man with a beating heart has talent. That is indeed in my opinion an offence to every man with real talent whatsoever and I stand by it. I agree that it obviously looks like and it was a mistake that I did not quote the post I meant. I did not mean the original poster but Quizzy's quote. I have not even watched the videos in this thread and I was the first one (when you were not around yet) to state that the amount of talent in this forum is really great and astonishing.

6. I was not able to answer within seconds to your strange comments as I have a real life and was at work and was totally astonished by the avalange of posts you put out.

7. I think you are not the right person to critize if a member behaved right or wrong as I feel your point of view is not the one who should be needed to guide a forum. Ask Pottel how it's done. He knows best. Or Dusty.

LE

And so here we go:

Firstly Joe is the author of the original thread we are commenting on!!!

As a member of this forum I can comment as much as I like and as often as I like! As for time on my hands - that is plainly none of your business but while I'm commenting I actually work full time as a 'Keyworker' and have worked fulltime for the last 30 years...I value my time on this forum as I have made many friends on here and especially of late having been very ill with Coronovirus and am slowly recovering....

But that's fine, I can take a hint that my comments are not wanted on here so indeed all the best to you all....

I answered (the first version of) your post above in post number 25 in a civil way, I guess. Your part usually at this point of any discussion is it to say "let's get on, shall we." I heard now what especially harmed you and apologize if it's that what you need. And say now let's get on shall we.

LE

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2021, 10:58:38 AM »
And yes indeed, let's all move on.....

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2021, 11:01:53 AM »

Great to see you back with us KF!     :wave
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2021, 11:27:10 AM »

Great to see you back with us KF!     :wave

Thank you - Missed you..... :wave

OfflineRobson

• Rüdiger
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2021, 01:08:29 PM »

:thumbsup  :)
I know the way I can see by the moonlight
Clear as the day
Now come on woman, come follow me home

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.029 seconds with 39 queries.