Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Dire Straits Album Elimination Poll! - Round 5  (Read 8495 times)

Onlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
Re: Dire Straits Album Elimination Poll! - Round 5
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2021, 07:59:07 PM »
The world is full of crazy people.   :-\

I remember I saw a guy who was overly affected toward MK and in an article, Mark said something like "he must be mad". So "get a life" is not just funny words, that actually more like a state of mind. I constantly see people who are probably overly affectionate toward somebody, and it's clear in this guy's work as well. With all due respect, but with this kind of argument and words I don't believe a single thing he writes. If he has a point, and he clearly does, I would find another way to put it out, rather than a simple blog article. What about a movie, a book, a song? If he's a songwriter and not Mark, where does all his music lies? Or does he still write all stuff for Mark as a ghostwriter or something? Reminds me of all the crazy stories about Shakespeare being an impostor and that somebody else was writing all his works.

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
Re: Dire Straits Album Elimination Poll! - Round 5
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2021, 10:11:41 PM »
The world is full of crazy people.   :-\

I remember I saw a guy who was overly affected toward MK and in an article, Mark said something like "he must be mad". So "get a life" is not just funny words, that actually more like a state of mind. I constantly see people who are probably overly affectionate toward somebody, and it's clear in this guy's work as well. With all due respect, but with this kind of argument and words I don't believe a single thing he writes. If he has a point, and he clearly does, I would find another way to put it out, rather than a simple blog article. What about a movie, a book, a song? If he's a songwriter and not Mark, where does all his music lies? Or does he still write all stuff for Mark as a ghostwriter or something? Reminds me of all the crazy stories about Shakespeare being an impostor and that somebody else was writing all his works.

I had some limited dialogue with him, as soon as he was asked for evidence he, shall we say, began behaving in a deeply inappropriate manner to the point where I had to get the police involved.

He has absolutely nothing to back up his claims and he never will. All he wants is the air of publicity.

My advice. Leave well alone and move on. There's far more interesting things to be talking about in the Knopflerverse....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.048 seconds with 39 queries.