Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: No news is good news?  (Read 157223 times)

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
Re: No news is good news?
« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2011, 01:38:37 PM »
That guitar looks even bigger then the Gibson super 400...
You might get lucky, now and then

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #511 on: June 17, 2024, 12:17:00 PM »
I was wondering what's next, now that the whole package MK was working in the last 4 years aprox. had been released at this point, the TCT project, the new MK record, the EP and the Brian Johnson series...

Apparently Guy has been mixing Atmos things, and from time to time there are some MK bits of promo here and there but, I wonder if there are plans for anything new... from the things that have to happen eventually, still the Local Hero Musical adaptation for London stages and the recording of the cast CD is still on hold, but I guess MK would have something else in the plans, as far as he says he stopped touring to be able to write more songs!

I have to confess that I feel lazy to ask Guy...

Offlinestratmad

• Camerado
  • Fan (with a capital F) since 1985
« Reply #512 on: June 17, 2024, 12:35:48 PM »
I was wondering what's next, now that the whole package MK was working in the last 4 years aprox. had been released at this point, the TCT project, the new MK record, the EP and the Brian Johnson series...

Apparently Guy has been mixing Atmos things, and from time to time there are some MK bits of promo here and there but, I wonder if there are plans for anything new... from the things that have to happen eventually, still the Local Hero Musical adaptation for London stages and the recording of the cast CD is still on hold, but I guess MK would have something else in the plans, as far as he says he stopped touring to be able to write more songs!

Well, Guy seems to be very busy, as always. MK says he's got a few years of work for him, which is good news.  ;D
Maybe they just need a break after all the promo stuff. Too many buses ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something from the past just comes and stares into your soul...

OfflineLove Expresso

• Lady writer
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #513 on: June 17, 2024, 12:38:30 PM »
I am sure next year will see something Box alike because of the BIA jubilee. I guess we will see more stuff from the archives over the next years.

LE
I don't want no sugar in it, thank you very much!

Offlinecannibals

• Romeo
« Reply #514 on: June 17, 2024, 07:03:58 PM »

Do we stil have to hope the Henrik Hanssen documentary wil be out in the near future or is that project over?????

Offlinejbaent

• Mark F. Knopfler
« Reply #515 on: June 17, 2024, 08:35:04 PM »

Do we stil have to hope the Henrik Hanssen documentary wil be out in the near future or is that project over?????

I think that documentary would wait until the Local Hero musical reaches London as in the "Good on you son" there were some images from the recordings of the demos for the musical, so maybe they want that the documentary in the end would cover as much as possible...

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.045 seconds with 35 queries.