Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Romeo & Juliet music video now in 4K glory  (Read 3253 times)

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
Re: Romeo & Juliet music video now in 4K glory
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2022, 12:52:59 AM »
Great song anyway, and a pretty cool video. By the way, in can recall, that i have seen a different video-version many years ago on music-television. That video starts with a scene at a fun-fair, with bumper-cars and carousels, and the DS bandmembers as shot-gun-booth figures. Can somebody remember that, too. ? Why are there two different video-versions of that song ? Does somebody has some more additional information about that.?
We are fools to make war

OfflineJF

• Rüdiger
  • Site : Textes, Blog & Rock'N'Roll
    • Blog about music
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2022, 09:15:13 AM »
Great song anyway, and a pretty cool video. By the way, in can recall, that i have seen a different video-version many years ago on music-television. That video starts with a scene at a fun-fair, with bumper-cars and carousels, and the DS bandmembers as shot-gun-booth figures. Can somebody remember that, too. ? Why are there two different video-versions of that song ? Does somebody has some more additional information about that.?

yes I have seen it several times
I even added it in my article about the song, but the link is dead

https://textes-blog-rock-n-roll.fr/une-chanson-a-la-loupe-tunnel-of-love-de-dire-straits/#Les_deux_clips_video

I have changed the link several times, looking for it on the net, but today can't find it

I d'ont know why this song has 2 different videos
Walk of life is in the same case

OfflineKlaus74

• Camerado
  • i am new on here, be gentle
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2022, 09:22:03 AM »
Hi JF, thanks for your experience. So, i´m not the only one, who had seen it. I have to check my antique VHS-video-tapes. In Germany on MTV-Europe was s so called Dire Straits weekend in the early 1990s, and MTV aired a lot of DS videos, and some specials with interviews and so on. It belonged to the OES album and the OES-Worldtour.
Yes, WOL has also two different videos. One with sporting-accidents compiled in a funny way with stage-pics of the band, and another video with a guy, who is playing guitar in a tunnel for money, picked with some open air stage scenes from Israel Sultans Pool-location. That video i have noticed for the first time within the Dire Straits in Israel MTV-documentation hosted by Paula Yates.
We are fools to make war

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.036 seconds with 38 queries.