Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Germany, Austria and Sweden Dates  (Read 30681 times)

Offlinemarc96er

• Local Hero
Re: Germany, Austria and Sweden Dates
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2009, 12:44:27 AM »
I checked the eventim site too, immediately after i got the ticketalarm email. I already ordered my tix at mk.com, but I was curious which seats are still available.

I only had a quick look at the seating-plan because I was very busy, but I was pleased to see that most of the seats that were available at mk.com were blocked. Sometimes you could get a few seats in those areas, but all in all I believe that mk.com already blocked the seats they need to fulfill our orders.

So I

Love Expresso

« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2009, 07:47:42 AM »
Yes, f.e. in Hamburg blocks I1 and I3 are blocked, and those were the blocks you could choose from at MK.com. But it would be nice to get the exact
places soon. In my confirmation mail they wrote that it could last six to eight weeks to get the exact seat numbers...

LE

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2009, 10:15:37 PM »
Hmm, obviously there are new tickets for the show in Berlin: so called Premium seats (120 euro) and Premium package (172 euro)... Quite expensive if you see that the blocks 101-104 are not the best seats available... :-\ I guess the catering does NOT include unlimited Curry Wurst consumption... A German highlight for God sake! :(

Leistungen pro Premium Seat:

Exklusiver Sitzplatz in der besten Kategorie mit perfektem B

Rollergirl

« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2010, 01:25:07 PM »
WTF???  :o  I just noticed a 13+ age limit for the Swedish gig!  :o I know it's standard in Sweden but I don't think it applies to outdoor gigs? I've seen John Fogerty there a couple of years ago and there was loads of kids... I have emailed MK.com, asking them to check out, but I might have to go to Denmark after all!

digging up an old thread. We did take our son to the gig despite the age limit and they let him in without problems. He wasn't the only kid either (even though they weren't many). Worth bearing in mind....
I am telling you this because I also took him to 2 French gigs and what do the frogs do? Instead of spoiling the fun, they give you ear plugs...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 02:14:12 PM by Rollergirl »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.037 seconds with 42 queries.