Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: HELP NEEDED (UK)  (Read 3249 times)

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
Re: HELP NEEDED (UK)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2023, 06:44:47 PM »
also, wishing you all the best my friend!
You in Turkey still?
What job do you do actually?
or what job CAN you do?
maybe set up a gofundme page?? (i would donate)

Thank you! I almost ruled out the UK as it seems to be a tall order to get there, so I definitely have to find a cheaper and more reasonable alternative.

As per my job, I honestly just trying to survive doing private music lessons, and so far so good. It wasn't something I wanted to do, but I wanted to cut my income away from Russia by 100% and that meant finding a job elsewhere. As Russian diplomas and job experience are usually worthless abroad anyway, I really don't have other choices.

So right now I'm able to survive thanks to Patreon (patreon.com/pavelfomenkov) and private lessons (fffoma@gmail.com), and donations (buymeacoffee.com/pavelfomenkov), so music quite literally saves my life. In order to earn more, many people suggest doing a video course, which is a big endeavour. Maybe write a book or something? I don't know what to do yet.

Yes, I'm still in Turkey.

OfflineElin N

• Camerado
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2023, 09:53:53 PM »
I understand if Norway isn't an option, even though many Russians live or work in Kirkenes and other places near the border. The northern parts of our countries have cooperated for a long time, and I think they still do.I found this page https://www.udi.no/ru/important-messages/information-to-russian-citizens/ but from what I read there is not much help to get, is it   :( 

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2023, 11:12:11 PM »
I understand if Norway isn't an option, even though many Russians live or work in Kirkenes and other places near the border. The northern parts of our countries have cooperated for a long time, and I think they still do.I found this page https://www.udi.no/ru/important-messages/information-to-russian-citizens/ but from what I read there is not much help to get, is it   :(

Ah... Norway is a country that represents what Russia could've been if all our oil and gas money would be spent and collected wisely. Imagine all these resources and half of the country is still using a hole in the floor instead of the toilet, and one-third living on a breadline. Pathetic. Thanks for the input thought!

Onlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2023, 07:59:27 AM »
I guess you are not considering the Ireland option, are you?
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlinequizzaciously

• Brother in Arms
  • Pavel Fomenkov
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2023, 11:54:14 AM »
I guess you are not considering the Ireland option, are you?

It is an option for sure. Just trying to comprehend one thing at a time, still feels too hard to accomplish  :smack

OfflineInezTownsend

• Banned
  • Guitar George
  • Apktome where to download the best tech apps
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2023, 03:58:17 AM »
How wonderful
https://techzapk.net/ is a leading source of information on technology and mobile apps, bringing users the latest news, reviews, guides and information on technology products and trends.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.043 seconds with 37 queries.