Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Johnson and Knopfler’s Music Legends - New TV Show - April 25th 2024  (Read 27371 times)

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
MK was close to 3 hours in 96.

And I know who I'd rather listen to 3hrs of between the two!
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
He also stated on various occasions that he would play for a long time, then played half the time of a Springsteen gig.  ;D
... which is still 2 hours!  ;)
Springsteen is just incredible, where does he get the energy from?

you don't wanna know!

Are you suggesting something?
I know the way I can see by the moonlight
Clear as the day
Now come on woman, come follow me home

OfflinePeter1981

• Camerado
Ok, I'll be honest; I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to VPN's. I'd love to see this show, so I got a membership of NOWTV for a month. Downloaded a few VPN's on Google Chrome, but even when I VPN-switch to the UK on NOWTV's website it says the content can't be seen from this country.
Does anybody know what VPN to use for that, to be able to view it from the Netherlands?
Or did anybody download the episodes already? ;-)

Offline2manyguitars

• Lady writer
  • What is life without music......
    • Here some occasionally resonable music..
Ok, I'll be honest; I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to VPN's. I'd love to see this show, so I got a membership of NOWTV for a month. Downloaded a few VPN's on Google Chrome, but even when I VPN-switch to the UK on NOWTV's website it says the content can't be seen from this country.
Does anybody know what VPN to use for that, to be able to view it from the Netherlands?

Hi Peter, what device are you using, pc, tablet, or something else? You need a vpn that tunnels all your Internet traffic through it. I don't think a chrome browser extension will do that. Go with one of the big boys and install their app.

Its also worth noting that these subscription services are wise to vpn users, traff8c from suspicious servers will quickly get blacklisted. My experience tells me that the big boys (nord, surfshark, etc) regularly change their servers to get round this.

Hope some of this helps.

OfflinePeter1981

• Camerado
ah, i figured as much; I tried a few free VPN's, but was guessing NOWTV is probably too smart and will see em through.
I'm trying to watch it on my MacBook Air.

OfflinePeter1981

• Camerado
You were right; I've got Nord now and it works. Thanks!

Hi Peter, what device are you using, pc, tablet, or something else? You need a vpn that tunnels all your Internet traffic through it. I don't think a chrome browser extension will do that. Go with one of the big boys and install their app.

Its also worth noting that these subscription services are wise to vpn users, traff8c from suspicious servers will quickly get blacklisted. My experience tells me that the big boys (nord, surfshark, etc) regularly change their servers to get round this.

Hope some of this helps.

OfflineDelco23

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
I’ll have to give Nord a try. Is it available as mobile app also? Would love to be able to watch the series from US but haven’t really done much VPN exploring…

OfflinePeter1981

• Camerado
I still have to watch the last episode, but what a treat this show is! So cool to see the 2 of them acting like a true team, both seem like naturally nice guys. And Brian Johnson is a tornado of positivity! Love it.

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
I'm looking for an episode with Carlos Santana. Anyone help?
Clear as the day

Offlinestratmad

• Camerado
  • Fan (with a capital F) since 1985
Me too, and the Cyndi Lauper one.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something from the past just comes and stares into your soul...

OfflineRobson

• Brother in Arms
Me too, and the Cyndi Lauper one.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Yes, with Cyndi Lauper I haven't seen either  :(
Clear as the day

OfflineKnopfleRick

• Lady writer
Unfortunately I haven't seen any of the episodes yet.  :(
This is all the heaven we've got, right here where we are in our Shangri-La.

OfflineNick14

• Camerado
Vesper is wrong on length of bruce shows. I've seen 6 on this tour, shortest was 2 hours 45 mins. Longest was 3 hrs 10. No 2 hour show. Set lists more structured than before but around 80 or 90 different songs played so far.

Offlineqjamesfloyd

• Romeo
Just watched the Nile Rogers episode, he is always a great one for stories, having worked for so many years with so many people, it is great seeing Mark out of his comfort zone too, sailing of into the sunset on a yacht with Nile Rogers and Brian Johnson is not something I thought I would ever see Mark doing!! Good On You Son.
Knopfler, Oldfield and Gilmour is all the guitar I need.

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
Just watched the Nile Rogers episode, he is always a great one for stories, having worked for so many years with so many people, it is great seeing Mark out of his comfort zone too, sailing of into the sunset on a yacht with Nile Rogers and Brian Johnson is not something I thought I would ever see Mark doing!! Good On You Son.

MK was so relaxed in that episode and actually led the programme instead of Brian, Brian taking more of a backseat! MK didn't walk very well I noted but nonetheless he was in great spirits!
* Mark Knopfler - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.049 seconds with 39 queries.