Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Live recordings to be made available via Simfy! Official from Paul Crockford  (Read 156895 times)

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
does anyone have the necesarry contacts to ask someone from simfy how well the recordings sold?
i am asking as guy's reply on my question was rather vague.
I would love to know for example, if there were big differences between the different shows....
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinelocalhero1986

• Lady writer
Well, I think everyone around here would go crazy if we knew before the tour started in the US that there would be ONE live recording available in Mp3. At the end, we got (what was it? over 50 shows?) soundboard quality Mp3's. Ok, it's a pity that for some fans their particular show isn't available, but to be honest, if both shows I attended were not available and only one show somewhere recorded during the tour, it would be VERY ok for me. :)

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
De we also know more about a possible "MK-live in Montreux" BR/DVD ? How long do Montreux staff take to negociate and release such a product, and if MK would ok it ?

Nothing official yet but from what I know, this recording is intended to be released. Just that Madrid in 2001 was also intended to be released and to date will not.
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.026 seconds with 37 queries.