Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: About Get Lucky Limited Edition  (Read 156021 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: About Get Lucky Limited Edition
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2009, 11:21:57 AM »
I think that would apply to most people on this forum - both male and female!   ;D

Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinejoanzimm

• Camerado
« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2009, 12:51:04 PM »
I think that would apply to most people on this forum - both male and female!   ;D

I'll be the first to admit it -- It applies to me :o :o :o

As for the boxed set, I have decided not to buy it.  I just can't justify spending the extra money for 3 songs.  I'm sure there will be a way to get the songs without having to pay for trinkets. :'(
It's hard sometimes but pretty much it's alright

Offlineds1984

• Rüdiger
  • Used to be...
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2009, 01:00:06 PM »
The sad thing is that we have to admit that we will probably have to go on the dark side of the moon to get these tracks without spending that awful lot of money.  :-X
The haters are those who write shit

Two weeks in Australia and Sydney striptease

OfflineGennT

• Camerado
  • Where them chilly winds don't blow...
« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2009, 02:52:30 PM »
Come on people the only thing we have to be happy about is that MK is going to release a new album and he is going to tour around next year, I don't care about some extra songs that we will surely listen somehow on radios or maybe even online ,It ain't going to happen anything if we don't buy that deluxe box set with all that crap inside either.MK has changed a lot over years that's true but we need to respect him for what he is and we all know it's someone else that wants to earn commercially even though Guy says it's 100% MK's decision.For me I am just going to order the digipack and hopefully make my dream come true next year that's all.  ;D

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
Martina, When I said "love" it was in the sense of "admire"!   ;)

Of course, I didn't take it personally - it was just an observation, that's all!   :)    :-*
Admitted, there are a lot of people I admire: Stephen Fry, Tiger Woods, Mark Knopfler, Eric Clapton, Dominic Miller, Michael Schumacher (will be back in Valencia!)...
But, I've got the impression that YOU are secretly in 'love' with Mark. I got you! ;D

Ahh, another Stephen Fry fan! He is awesome isn't he. I signed up at Twitter mainly because of him  :) "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" =  Best comedy ever  8) Speaking of it, I'm secretly in love with Hugh Laurie  ;D
Sorry for the OT, just had to throw that in  ;)

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2009, 03:11:39 PM »

Ahh, another Stephen Fry fan! He is awesome isn't he. I signed up at Twitter mainly because of him  :) "A Bit of Fry and Laurie" =  Best comedy ever  8) Speaking of it, I'm secretly in love with Hugh Laurie  ;D
Really? I met Stephen a few times in London: Apple Store, Hay on Wye and iTunes Festival. Very kind man. And HL? Oh, dear, I should NOT mention that he is one of our neighbours now.  :o

OK, enough OT! Sorry! :-X

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »

Really? I met Stephen a few times in London: Apple Store, Hay on Wye and iTunes Festival. Very kind man. And HL? Oh, dear, I should NOT mention that he is one of our neighbours now.  :o

OK, enough OT! Sorry! :-X

I'm sure Stephen is great. I love his humour. Oh and he's in Bayreuth right now, I read his tweets regularly  :)
About HL: :o You shouldn't have said that. I think I need to pay you a visit next summer Martina - so that I can stalk Hugh a little  ;D It's too late now because he's back in LA filming House... But wait until I ring at your door next year  ;D
(Sorry, OT again, but this is more fun than talking about that overpriced boxset, hehe...)

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2009, 03:49:09 PM »

I'm sure Stephen is great. I love his humour. Oh and he's in Bayreuth right now, I read his tweets regularly  :)
About HL: :o You shouldn't have said that. I think I need to pay you a visit next summer Martina - so that I can stalk Hugh a little  ;D It's too late now because he's back in LA filming House... But wait until I ring at your door next year  ;D
(Sorry, OT again, but this is more fun than talking about that overpriced boxset, hehe...)
Stephen came back yesterday.
HL? He makes me slightly nervous.  :P Don't tell my husband!  :-[

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2009, 04:08:51 PM »

I'm sure Stephen is great. I love his humour. Oh and he's in Bayreuth right now, I read his tweets regularly  :)
About HL: :o You shouldn't have said that. I think I need to pay you a visit next summer Martina - so that I can stalk Hugh a little  ;D It's too late now because he's back in LA filming House... But wait until I ring at your door next year  ;D
Stephen came back yesterday.
HL? He makes me slightly nervous.  :P Don't tell my husband!  :-[

Oh, he's already back? Hm, I guess living in the same neighborhood even beats twitter then  ;D Need to read more thoroughly.
Oh yes, HL... Those blue eyes *sigh* Uh-oh, now you got me started! BTW I thought he lived in Camden?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 04:19:01 PM by goldenheart96 »

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2009, 05:37:50 PM »
omg. HL was BRILLIANT comedy, but there not really sex gods now are they?
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2009, 06:35:44 PM »

Oh, he's already back? Hm, I guess living in the same neighborhood even beats twitter then  ;D Need to read more thoroughly.
Oh yes, HL... Those blue eyes *sigh* Uh-oh, now you got me started! BTW I thought he lived in Camden?
HL lives in Belsize Park which belongs to the Borough of Camden. Stephen lives in West Hampsted.

Offlinegoldenheart96

• Lady writer
« Reply #236 on: August 03, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »

HL lives in Belsize Park which belongs to the Borough of Camden. Stephen lives in West Hampsted.

Ah, I see, so I was almost right :) But since he's filming House most of the year he's not home very often, is he? And Pottel, of course Hugh Laurie is a sex God! He turned from an ugly duck into a swan (slightly exaggerating here, LOL!). I am totally addicted to House, M.D. As for Stephen, I wouldn't call him sexy but he is very handsome.
Ahh, the temptation of posting some pictures... But um... What was our topic again?  ;D Maybe we should start an extra thread - Done  8)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 07:58:37 PM by goldenheart96 »

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
« Reply #237 on: August 03, 2009, 08:11:40 PM »
Ah, I see, so I was almost right :) But since he's filming House most of the year he's not home very often, is he? And Pottel, of course Hugh Laurie is a sex God! He turned from an ugly duck into a swan (slightly exaggerating here, LOL!). I am totally addicted to House, M.D. As for Stephen, I wouldn't call him sexy but he is very handsome.
Ahh, the temptation of posting some pictures... But um... What was our topic again?  ;D Maybe we should start an extra thread - Done  8)
Yes, we should.  ::) But you were right. The administrative area of Greater London contains of thirty-two London boroughs. Camden is one of them, but when I say Belsize Park then it is a much smaller area and more easy for you to find! :)
To make a connection to this thread: HL is a multi-talented man, apart from being an actor and writer: he also plays the piano, guitar, harmonica, drums and sax. And, yes he is sexy!  ;D Miriam, I'm with you!
From a female perspective: Stephen is gay, so not much for us girls to get.  ??? But very charming man!  And he lost a lot of weight lately, nearly 6 stones! Hint for MK...and my connection to the thread again. Hello Val!!!  :D Only for his own good and our eyes!

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #238 on: August 03, 2009, 08:27:54 PM »
Oh no, I don't think he needs to lose 6 stones or he will disappear!   :(   Hello, Martina!!  :D
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinemarky49

• Lady writer
« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2009, 08:49:27 PM »
Oh no, I don't think he needs to lose 6 stones or he will disappear!   :(   Hello, Martina!!  :D

6 stones was Stephen, but Mk can start with 1 stone first. Then we'll have a look again... ;D

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 33 queries.