Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Concert #27:2010.05.08, Caesar's Circus Maximus, Atlantic City, NJ - Spoiler  (Read 5833 times)

Offlineallen

• A Mark in Time
  • Founder
  • Romeo
  • La KnopflerTK
    • A Mark in Time
Rolling on...
My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues.

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Border Reiver   What It Is   Sailing To Philadelphia   Prairie Wedding   Hill Farmer's Blues   Romeo And Juliet   Sultans Of Swing   Donegan's Gone   Get Lucky   Marbletown   Speedway At Nazareth   Telegraph Road   Brothers In Arms   So Far Away   Piper To The End
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Love Expresso

Thanks! Let's hope they will refresh the set list when they are back in Europe. Neither Coyote nor Cleaning My Gun, only 15 songs... :(
If I would have seen this set list as the first one from this tour without knowing all the others, I would have been quite disappointed. Strange why they shorten it so much? Curfew? Exhausted?

LE

OnlineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
Thanks! Let's hope they will refresh the set list when they are back in Europe. Neither Coyote nor Cleaning My Gun, only 15 songs... :(
If I would have seen this set list as the first one from this tour without knowing all the others, I would have been quite disappointed. Strange why they shorten it so much? Curfew? Exhausted?

LE

Don't know, but last setlist sucks very much compared to the start of the tour :-\
Proud member of the AMIT crew

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlineallen

• A Mark in Time
  • Founder
  • Romeo
  • La KnopflerTK
    • A Mark in Time
My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues.

OfflineMossguitar

• Camerado

LE

Don't know, but last setlist sucks very much compared to the start of the tour :-\
In case you haven't noticed, MK is in great pain.

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
I was under the impression he was getting much better. ???
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
I was under the impression he was getting much better. ???

From my observation of Mark in Philadelphia, he doesn't look quite good to me.  It hurts me to see him that way.

OnlineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms

LE

In case you haven't noticed, MK is in great pain.

Yes, ofcourse. But is that the reason he plays a shorter show? We don't know that...

I hope you are right, and that he will recover within a couple of weeks. Than in Europe again
long shows like the start of the tour ;)
Proud member of the AMIT crew

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.031 seconds with 38 queries.