Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Collaborations - Rasmus Geras -Johan Fredriksson - Lukas Vincent Morin  (Read 2859 times)

OfflineLeksingen

• Guitar George
    • Meet me at YouTube
Hello there. I though that I could link our collaborations here. Might be some of Knopfler in them for some of you, I don't know. I hope you can like these original songs  :)

I will put them all in the same post (if I know how to do it, haha). And somebody, please help me to upload a picture!! I choose to upload one but it doens't seem to work..  >:(

If you are interested in further info about the songs, you can find it under the video on YouTube. Hopefully you'll enjoy it! Rock on fellows!

Set In My Ways

All We've Done

Hurricane

What Peter Said

When the wind starts blowing, build a windmill, not a shed..

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: Collaborations - Rasmus Geras -Johan Fredriksson - Lukas Vincent Morin
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 11:22:38 AM »
Hi Leksingen!   Thanks so much for letting us hear these songs.   They were all really beautiful and I loved the guitar - there was definitely the Knopfler influence in there, but it was lovely to hear your own material.  I think my favourite was "All We've Done" - it gave me a few shivers, so you obviously did something right for me!   ;D    All the best for the future!   :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.024 seconds with 36 queries.