Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: BluesClub  (Read 11267 times)

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
Re: BluesClub
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2021, 03:26:00 PM »
Does anyone still listen to album? I think it’s as fresh as ever and I love the sound.

Having seen them live a few times, I actually think I’d prefer a live Blues Club DVD to a live MK DVD (sorry-I know that won’t be popular). I love the rawness of their sound and how they don’t rehearse before a live show. They could go off in any direction and they all play awesome solos.

Guy recorded a few of the live shows but said they weren’t good enough for release. Shame because they always sounded pretty good as a band to me.
really love it, so yes.
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2021, 10:05:23 AM »
Does anyone still listen to album? I think it’s as fresh as ever and I love the sound.

Having seen them live a few times, I actually think I’d prefer a live Blues Club DVD to a live MK DVD (sorry-I know that won’t be popular). I love the rawness of their sound and how they don’t rehearse before a live show. They could go off in any direction and they all play awesome solos.

Guy recorded a few of the live shows but said they weren’t good enough for release. Shame because they always sounded pretty good as a band to me.

Yes, I still listen to the album and also the BluesClub version of "On The Road Again", which I think is just as good as the Canned Heat version.   I have only seen them playing at Pagham and had a great time.    :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2021, 10:06:16 AM »

Yes, I still listen to the album and also the BluesClub version of "On The Road Again", which I think is just as good as the Canned Heat version.   I have only seen them playing once at Pagham and had a great time.    :)
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflineNicoMK

• Camerado
« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2021, 11:45:36 AM »

I do and I agree with what you wrote, even if I haven't seen them live yet. I'd like a live album too. There are a few videos on YT, quite interesting. This one, for instance…

OfflineKnopflerfan

• Brother in Arms
« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2021, 07:48:36 PM »

I do and I agree with what you wrote, even if I haven't seen them live yet. I'd like a live album too. There are a few videos on YT, quite interesting. This one, for instance…

Robbie Mc!!
* Mark Knopfler & Joe Bonamassa - NOT just a hobby, but a way of life!

* Owner of Two Fender 'Mark Knopfler' Signature Series Stratocaster's (SE00616 & SE03805) both with signed Fender labels after meeting MK at Bridport, Dorset UK on the 27/09/2013!

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.028 seconds with 36 queries.