Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Russian shows cancelled  (Read 23518 times)

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
  • They waited for an hour and then nothing happened
    • greece in dire straits, life in greece
Re: Russian shows cancelled
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2013, 12:35:37 PM »
One date went to the Netherlands. And after the cut backs of Social security announced by POTUS, MK might reconsider playing the US.  :smack
Come on, it is not funny anymore.

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2013, 05:24:32 AM »
One date went to the Netherlands. And after the cut backs of Social security announced by POTUS, MK might reconsider playing the US.  :smack

I wish for nothing in this world, really !!!!! ;)  There are so many fans here in NA that are so sadddddddd :'( that we don't get to see MK this year !!

And I couldn't even get a ticket to The Stones  on May 5th ! :'( :disbelief

Not the price I want to pay $600 some ??????? >:(

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2013, 08:15:32 AM »
Sweetsurrender, I wish for a world. For a  better one, I hope.
You are lucky in a way. Canceling a tour is worse than not announcing one.  ;D
About the Rolling stones, it is not my cup of tea, but they are fossils in a way. And even though I am into the 60ies, they have become too perceivable and common to like their new work anymore. 600$?  :o Who's going to pay such amounts?  :P And does it include meeting with the band for photos and autographs, or just a VIP (Vast Individual Pockets) seat?  :P 

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2013, 06:25:33 AM »
vgonis,  You 're right about every point you wrote.  when you had a chance, go to ebay and just out of curiosity search the Stones ticket for Oakland Oracle Arena May 5th, You would be shocked. Then tell me what you think.  :)

Offlinevgonis

• Juliet
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2013, 08:21:30 AM »
Sweetsurrender they are raving mad! Not only the ones buying but the ones selling as well!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Everything-Else-/99/i.html?_sac=1&_from=R40&_nkw=rolling+stones&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=600&_udhi=&LH_Auction=1&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&LH_SubLocation=1&_fsradio2=%26LH_LocatedIn%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200

Do they really believe that they will sell a 1400$ ticket? Are they sold out or something? You can buy your own strat with this kind of money and start your own band.  ;)

Offlinesweetsurrender

• Romeo
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2013, 03:43:51 PM »
Sweetsurrender they are raving mad! Not only the ones buying but the ones selling as well!
http://www.ebay.com/sch/Everything-Else-/99/i.html?_sac=1&_from=R40&_nkw=rolling+stones&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_okw=&_oexkw=&_adv=1&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=600&_udhi=&LH_Auction=1&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&LH_SubLocation=1&_fsradio2=%26LH_LocatedIn%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=200

Do they really believe that they will sell a 1400$ ticket? Are they sold out or something? You can buy your own strat with this kind of money and start your own band.  ;)

some of the tickets are $6000 and up and I even saw some are for $10,000 on a different ticket site.  You're right again ! it's unbelivably crazy !!! ??? :thumbsdown.  Stones's fans have to be either super rich or super dumb .  Again, how could they have the audicity to charge that much ????? 

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.03 seconds with 36 queries.