Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Tracker Box Set  (Read 18399 times)

Offlinesuperval99

• Erwin Knopfler
Re: Tracker Box Set
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2015, 08:15:23 PM »
The box set's are only worth it IMO if you want the vinyl.  The box along with it's "trinkets" will probably be put away pretty soon after purchase and is really just a waste of money.  We all know the bonus tracks (which are really just album rejects) will appear on YT or somewhere pretty soon anyway so I will be doing what I always do and buy the deluxe CD.

I really like the bonus tracks from Privateering, even if they are rejects!    ;)
Goin' into Tow Law....

OfflinePottel

• Founder
  • Founder
  • David Knopfler
    • A Mark In Time
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 08:30:20 PM »
The box set's are only worth it IMO if you want the vinyl.  The box along with it's "trinkets" will probably be put away pretty soon after purchase and is really just a waste of money.  We all know the bonus tracks (which are really just album rejects) will appear on YT or somewhere pretty soon anyway so I will be doing what I always do and buy the deluxe CD.

I really like the bonus tracks from rivateering, even if they are rejects!    ;)
always were amongst my favourites
any Knopfler, Floyd or Dylan will do....

Offlinenababo

• Camerado
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2015, 09:36:07 PM »

I really like the bonus tracks from rivateering, even if they are rejects!    ;)
always were amongst my favourites

I like them very much, too. And I get the feeling these ones will be even better, as will the new album be.
Love over gold, mind over matter

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2015, 10:10:59 PM »

I really like the bonus tracks from Privateering, even if they are rejects!    ;)

Maybe so but you can still find them on YT.  Shh!  ;)
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OnlineDutchessy

• Founder
  • Brother in Arms
« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2015, 11:04:09 PM »

You can find the whole album at YT ;) Why still buy it?
Proud member of the AMIT crew

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »

There's a point!
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinejbaent

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Mark F. Knopfler
  • I'm never happy unless I've sth to complain about.
    • My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2015, 09:30:28 AM »

There's a point!

If a crap compressed file downloaded from youtube is enough for you, perfect.

As songs I
You might get lucky, now and then

My book about Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler
http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Jbaent

Offlinepeterromer

• Camerado
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2015, 09:54:00 AM »
I received an answer and apology from UDiscover regarding box set:
Thay still say its limited until stock, but not what that stock might be in numbers. Who knows... I am also going for deluxe cd.

Dear Peter,
We wanted to inform you that initially this was advertised as a uDiscover exclusive limited to 300 units only. This was in fact only a UK exclusive for uDiscover and so some of you may have seen the box set available from other online outlets outside of the UK. Also, due to unprecedented demand, we have been informed that the initial planned run has been increased in quantity to allow more fans to get hold of a set. It still remains limited and only available while stocks last.
We would like take this opportunity to sincerely apologise for this miscommunication and any inconvenience this may have caused you. Should you now wish to cancel your order, please let us know by replying to this email  and quoting your order number.
Cheers Peter

Offlinezeusjazmin

• Guitar George
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2015, 05:02:31 PM »
peter,exact same reply I got,box set now cancelled,would have loved it but being lied to forced me to cancel my order

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2015, 05:06:46 PM »
I canceld my order wednesday and today again, still no answer  :hmm

Offlinezeusjazmin

• Guitar George
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2015, 05:19:16 PM »
Ingrid,i would suggest you contact them again,i used the "cancel my order" link on my order confirmation page,hope this helps

Offlineingridswing

• Founder
  • Rüdiger
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 05:52:59 PM »
Just as you wrote it, I finally got the confirmation of my cancellation.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 37 queries.