Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Bob Dylan - The Day I Was There  (Read 2200 times)

OfflineSpiritinthesky

• Local Hero
Bob Dylan - The Day I Was There
« on: May 24, 2018, 06:18:13 PM »
New book out today for Bob's birthday - Bob Dylan - The Day I Was There.

More than 300 fans, friends and colleagues tell their stories of seeing, knowing and working with Bob Dylan from his hometown of Hibbing right through to finding Jesus – with first hand accounts of seeing him live from the smallest of venues to festivals and arenas. Fans, friends and colleagues who were there take you back to an amazing era with personal photographs, memorabilia, fascinating anecdotes, and stories that have never been published before. Available in print and as an eBook on Amazon, iTunes and Google Play.

Video showing the book here: https://tinyurl.com/DylanTheDayIWasThere

Offlineborder_reiver

• Founder
  • Romeo
  • "I've been down in Louisiana playing on his album"
Re: Bob Dylan - The Day I Was There
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 07:20:16 PM »
Anything MK related in there?
"My idea of heaven is a place where the Tyne meets the Delta, where folk music meets the blues."

OfflineBretLan

• Guitar George
  • i am new on here, be gentle
Re: Bob Dylan - The Day I Was There
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2018, 02:41:08 PM »
New improved weight loss pills for men and book out today for Bob's birthday - Bob Dylan - The Day I Was There.

More than 300 fans, friends and colleagues tell their stories of seeing, knowing and working with Bob Dylan from his hometown of Hibbing right through to finding Jesus – with first hand accounts of seeing him live from the smallest of venues to festivals and arenas. Fans, friends and colleagues who were there take you back to an amazing era with personal photographs, memorabilia, fascinating anecdotes, and stories that have never been published before. Available in print and as an eBook on Amazon, iTunes and Google Play.

Seems like a pretty cool premise for a book. Are the stories actually interesting or is it just a money grab though?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 01:27:56 PM by BretLan »

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.02 seconds with 36 queries.