Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: 2019 Tour Official Soundboard Recordings  (Read 161272 times)

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
Re: 2019 Tour USB Stick Recordings
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2019, 02:50:08 PM »
Terry just answered me that question. Still confirming there will be SBD recordings and an announcement will be made soon.

Recordings will be available on USB. Announcement/details coming soon.

Great, then there is hope  8)

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2019, 06:21:39 PM »
1 Day left now...

Will they announce the news during the tour?

Why not just do it before it starts? :disbelief

Offlineholaknopfler

• Setlist Hero
  • Romeo
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2019, 06:22:48 PM »
There will be recordings of all gigs in FLAC and MP3
If i was a Fender guitar, Fender painted red...

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2019, 06:29:44 PM »
Announced tomorrow at 20:59: PC manages a last ditch deal with some cheapjack supplier no doubt.  ::)
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

Offlinebinone

• Honorary Knopfler fans- Editor
  • Lady writer

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2019, 12:46:39 AM »
A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

Offlinecvstahl

• Local Hero
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2019, 02:30:46 AM »
https://store.markknopfler.com/dtrw-guitar-usb-key

$50 for the stick

Yes, but to download the flac files is $19.34 USD........which is reasonable.

The USB stick is more like a tour souvenir and not necessary to get the music. It's like buying a tour tee shirt, not necessary but some folks like to have the memory

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2019, 06:13:39 AM »
Good to see it finally showed up. So empty stick but gives you the concert download as discount if ordering stick + concert. However the link to select show is not working though.

Damn I am excited for tonight  ;D
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 06:38:16 AM by vr46mk »

OnlineSilvertown

• Lady writer
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2019, 10:27:17 AM »
Let´s hope that the sound quality for the recordings is much better than last time.

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2019, 11:52:35 AM »
Okey so, €44.05 for the guitar USB. When you also add a concert, I did the Barcelona flac files, you get a discount or concert for free on it, just how you see it haha. Because it stays the same price. Then the concert is € 16.94 and the USB €27.11. But the shipping costs are €19.85. So one concert (Flac) with guitar USB is € 63.90  ::). So yeah, I bought it ofcourse, but it is a lot. And if you add a second USB with one concert the second USB cost the same, also € 27.11.

A well, on the other hand... I‘m crazy happy we can order and will have all the concerts recorded :clap So lets enjoy when it arrives  ;D. Now I really cant wait! :)
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

OfflineSolid Rock

• Camerado
  • Get lucky, down the road wherver.
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2019, 12:08:59 PM »
Let´s hope that the sound quality for the recordings is much better than last time.

Indeed! Like 2005 Shangri La  :clap :clap :clap

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2019, 12:09:33 PM »
Okey so, €44.05 for the guitar USB. When you also add a concert, I did the Barcelona flac files, you get a discount or concert for free on it, just how you see it haha. Because it stays the same price. Then the concert is € 16.94 and the USB €27.11. But the shipping costs are €19.85. So one concert (Flac) with guitar USB is € 63.90  ::). So yeah, I bought it ofcourse, but it is a lot. And if you add a second USB with one concert the second USB cost the same, also € 27.11.

A well, on the other hand... I‘m crazy happy we can order and will have all the concerts recorded :clap So lets enjoy when it arrives  ;D. Now I really cant wait! :)

And i thought they would take USB price-flac price and  you'd only pay for the stick. But of course not  :lol

So it's basically the same price for the stick and stick+concert then...

The news are not official yet right? Because you can't find it in MK.com without knowing the link. Also the link to where you can choose which concert to buy does not work  :hmm

OfflineJasper90

• Camerado
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2019, 12:40:45 PM »

And i thought they would take USB price-flac price and  you'd only pay for the stick. But of course not  :lol

The news are not official yet right? Because you can't find it in MK.com without knowing the link. Also the link to where you can choose which concert to buy does not work  :hmm

That would have been cool haha. So yeah, when you buy a stick+concert it is the same price as only a stick.

Yeah I think it is not official yet.. I can also not find it if I look through the MK.com store yet. But the ordering through these direct links work. Maybe I was a little bit too fast... but it worked :lol. Lets hope it will arrive haha.
MK Down the Road Wherever tour :
22.05.2019 Royal Albert Hall London, UK
22.06.2019 Sportpaleis Antwerpen, Belgium
23.06.2019 Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, Netherlands
03.07.2019 St. Peter at Sunset Kelzenholz, Switzerland

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2019, 04:05:50 PM »

That would have been cool haha. So yeah, when you buy a stick+concert it is the same price as only a stick.

Yeah I think it is not official yet.. I can also not find it if I look through the MK.com store yet. But the ordering through these direct links work. Maybe I was a little bit too fast... but it worked :lol. Lets hope it will arrive haha.

Now the usb key link is not working... Who is fiddling with these links all the time? News are out but still not visible in store...

OfflinePensaGhost

• Banned
  • Romeo
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2019, 07:08:58 PM »

A Pensaboy who later became a Pensaghost http://pensaboy.altervista.org/guitar.html

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 37 queries.