Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: Struck Out Again!  (Read 3877 times)

OfflineBrianT

• Camerado
Struck Out Again!
« on: January 15, 2019, 10:02:11 PM »
Longed onto the Woodinville presale at 1:00pm EST (10 am PST) tried to purchase 2 tickets section A-G for 14th and 15th Sept

Hit the button a little spinning wheel would come up saying RESERVING and then go back to the button, hit the button again, same
thing, this went on for 7/8 mins and then my luck changed, it moved to the next page where I was to pay for them. Feeling good at this point.
Before I could press anything on the second page, the page crashed and my tickets disappeared. 
I went back to the presale button on the tour page, tried to purchase tickets section A-G so I tried for Garden Area, its let me ask for 2 tickets
but I could not get past the spinning wheel saying RESERVING.

We ended up with NO TICKETS for any of the 2 shows  :( :( :( :(

So if anybody has any spare tickets for Sat 14th or Sun 15th Sept please let me know as I will take them.
I already have my flights and Woodinville hotel (Willows lodge) booked

Chow Brian
Ottawa. Canada.
Devialet 440PRO - Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable,
VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, Raysonic 168 CDP, Mac Mini Music Server,
AudioQuest Diamond USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Auditorium 23 Cables, Carver TX11 Tuner.

Offlinegoon525

• Camerado
Re: Struck Out Again!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 08:26:09 AM »
Yet again in the wrong section. You’re much more likely to get a helpful response if you post in the right thread!

Offlinevr46mk

• Lady writer
  • Early Bird
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 10:15:04 AM »
Have the following been discussed? :

If you select one show that you want 2 tickets for, do you have better chance to be assigned with tickets, rather than selecting 5 shows with 2 tickets?

Don't know but this came to my mind. I only selected one show and got front row. Since it's all about fairness according to them, could selecting multiple shows decrease your chances of getting tickets?

It's a little OT i know but it's still regarding the FA

OfflineRolleyway Man

• Camerado
    • Mike’s Musical Musings
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 01:50:48 AM »
Have the following been discussed? :

If you select one show that you want 2 tickets for, do you have better chance to be assigned with tickets, rather than selecting 5 shows with 2 tickets?

Don't know but this came to my mind. I only selected one show and got front row. Since it's all about fairness according to them, could selecting multiple shows decrease your chances of getting tickets?

It's a little OT i know but it's still regarding the FA

I don’t know for certain, but it seems to be quite random to me. I requested three tickets for only one show (Birmingham), but got rejected. I managed to get my tickets in the regular pre-sale, but unfortunately I am quite some distance from the stage.

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.019 seconds with 37 queries.