Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email

News: - Make sure you know the Forum Rules and Guidelines

Also check out these related sites:

Author Topic: #10 DTRW TOUR - May 09 2019 - Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland #SPOILER#  (Read 23352 times)

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
« we know that "Trapper man" and "Back on the dance floor » had been rehearsed »

Is it true ?

Yes.

Does anybody know of OSAAT is rehearsed?

Most likely not which is a big shame!
How do you know ? The list we saw on Guy's monitor is obviously not exhaustive, only a handful of songs...

Someone said it was too personal for him to sing. Truth or not I don't know but still doubt it will feature. After all it's MK new song picks we are talking about :lol but yes Trapper might be played, would like OSAAT but doesn't expect it to be honest.

I don't understand all this "too personal" stuff about One Song at a Time, if it was too personal he wouldn't have released it on an album, so playing it live wouldn't make much difference!! When Emmylou was recording If This is Goodbye she found it emotional and cried, but she sang it live without crying, and that was a personal song for her being American.

I agree.  Matchstick Man is far more personal and he hasn't any problem with that.
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

OnlineSilvertown

• Lady writer
But Matchstick Man is still a nice memory from MK´s youth. One song at a time has references to poor old fakers. I think that is a personal message? Let´s hope that they have rehearsed this one too...

Offlinedmg

• David Knopfler
But Matchstick Man is still a nice memory from MK´s youth. One song at a time has references to poor old fakers. I think that is a personal message? Let´s hope that they have rehearsed this one too...

So perhaps with respect to Danny.  :think
"I'm playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order."

© 2024 amarkintime.org
This is an unofficial website dedicated to Mark Knopfler developed and maintained by fans.
Top banner design by Dutchessy.
This theme is based on the SMF theme Carbonate by Bloc.
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Simple Audio Video Embedder
Page created in 0.039 seconds with 38 queries.